Author Topic: Hello everyone!  (Read 2113 times)

Offline drakerpgTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • drakerpg has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello everyone!
« on: March 26, 2017, 02:34:58 AM »
*knocks on clubhouse door*
Hello? umm do people still play this game?

Well I'm guessing you guys are just like me, forever feeding your addiction to this never-ending game. Hello to everyone who still ventures around these forums.

My name is Ryan and I've been playing this game on and off for... well... to long to keep count. My Ultima life started out at around 11 or 12 years old, being my dads personal lumberjack(if only he knew what he had started on that day). A lot of great memories were made soon after that, mostly of me being taken advantage of by thieves and murderers due to my gullible self(hey attack me so we can spare and train skills!) *proceeds to get demolished*

Once learning the game a bit better by trial and error, I soon found myself involved in a lot of pvp action. Brit graveyard was my home away from home. Years later as the game started to decline I eventually retired and moved on to playing stuff like dark age of camelot, warcraft, and various others. However nothing really hooked me in like UO did. I wound up getting pretty involved in the freeshard scene, back when they were really populated. I hosted several servers of my own, and met a lot of good friends(I'm still gaming with some of them 12 years later).

Anyways... to much nostalgia rolling in here, I could go on for hours so ill spare you and get more to the point.
Due to the somewhat stale games coming out as of late I've found myself wondering back to good old britannia. I will be trying out some freeshards since I feel like OSI has gone a bit wild. I've gotten some starting gear on ultima shards aos server, and am looking into getting back in the pvp scene. Hopefully I can have some great times while I wait for Pantheon to release.

Sorry for the somewhat lacking introduction, but I hope to speak more with you all soon!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello everyone!
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2017, 07:43:48 AM »

Thanks for your excellent introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline valen2.0

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • valen2.0 has no influence.
  • Respect: +63
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2017, 11:03:21 AM »
There will always be people here. I feel before they let this game go they will merge shards to inscrease the population for each shard

Offline drakerpgTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • drakerpg has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2017, 12:39:55 PM »

Thanks for your excellent introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Thank you :)

Offline Wiper

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Wiper has no influence.
  • Respect: +8
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2017, 05:49:31 PM »
Welcome

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2017, 02:06:06 PM »
Welcome to SUO

There will always be people here. I feel before they let this game go they will merge shards to inscrease the population for each shard

They will lose too many to keep it going if they do that. I would stop playing if I lost my castles and what not.

Tags: