Author Topic: Back again  (Read 1461 times)

Offline qzaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • qza has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Back again
« on: December 03, 2017, 01:56:04 PM »
Hello There, What a game I can't believe it I still playing it.Still, remember my first experience started to play with friends and what they tell me to do ... Take that weapon and some clothes and go into the forest to kill some bear and wolf and take the leather from them.I say ok let's try.They left me in Britania and I am happy trying to kill some bears and wolf.In the most epic battle with them, they bite very hard 😊 and then just see something red on the screen and hop, hop i am death...What was that.. happen so fast...Yes i see i am death and now what.I looket for a healer but there wasnt near me so I call my friends to ress me but they can't find where I was.Ten I say that is a stupid game I won't play it again.Still, remembar that like was yesterday and was like 10-15 year ago.Now i am returning again for N-ti time and want to try some scripts.Been busy with work so no much time to play.Been playing on so many different shard someone may know me(Mizernik,Kileme,BabaQga)  That is what I can say so far and let's see what will happen :)

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Back again
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2017, 04:07:31 PM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Back again
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2017, 05:11:52 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline qzaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • qza has no influence.
  • Respect: 0