Author Topic: Running from the Law in an Endless Journey  (Read 1456 times)

Offline CopperDadTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • CopperDad has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Running from the Law in an Endless Journey
« on: March 14, 2018, 12:32:43 PM »
My name is CopperDad, because I am Irish, and as everyone knows the Irish have a stomach made out of copper.... Beer Corrodes it, but Whiskey Polishes it!

I have been playing UO for about 20 years on the Atlantic Shard. I miss all the people and I'm looking to use scripting programs to make my own people in UO so I can pretend I have friends. While drinking whiskey.

I think I knew that hot famous red-head that was on Supernatural and goes to all the conventions, but probably because I stole regs from her at the bank.

Anyways, aside from sponging up some free stuff, I'm interested in learning how to automate the world.

Hope to meet all of you soon!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Running from the Law in an Endless Journey
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2018, 01:40:56 PM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Running from the Law in an Endless Journey
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2018, 04:29:54 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: