Author Topic: Working on a new script.  (Read 7919 times)

Freddy

Working on a new script.
« on: July 02, 2008, 04:46:09 AM »
Just wanted to say my next script will be created using only ScriptUO :P

I'll let you guys know how it goes or if I encounter any errors or bugs.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Working on a new script.
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2008, 12:20:29 PM »
Cool.  If there is a crash, most of the time my overall crash handler will catch it and allow you the opportunity to save your work.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline uocode_man

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • uocode_man has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2008, 02:30:22 PM »
Just wanted to say my next script will be created using only ScriptUO :P

I'll let you guys know how it goes or if I encounter any errors or bugs.

any hints on what your gonna create?

Freddy

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2008, 02:54:21 PM »
long over due... i wasactually supposed to have it ready a week ago, but family stuff got in the way and I ended up watching my sisters kids for a week.

The script is a library donater and it works with most librarians and it can create, buy, or grab items from a secure to donate.

Offline googlemybrains

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • googlemybrains has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2009, 06:02:09 PM »
whats the script about?

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2009, 02:40:04 AM »
Hehe, I started this exact same project a while back but then fizzled on UO for a bit, was just thinking about picking it back up the other day but I've been a little preoccupied re-working Tazzman's Craftmatic for some reason. May you have better luck working on yours than I did Freddy, damn things got busy around here this summer! I did do a fair amount of research though on what the best items are to turn in from the cost and hours perspective based on a couple of assumptions regarding strength and average resource costs. Put it all together on a spreadsheet but then never finished, be happy to share it with you if you'd like.
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline vendettalol

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • vendettalol has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2010, 08:24:22 AM »
sounds fun

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2010, 08:27:16 AM »
Vendettalol - please don't resurrect a script from 2008 whose last post was almost a year ago with YOUR FIRST POST.

I usually give a couple chances for people to read and comply with the rules of these boards, but if your next post isn't a solid introduction - you feel the hammer.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2010, 09:52:48 AM »
LOL- funny... i thought Freddy cam back and was very interested.  then i read down to the resurection post and was disappointed.   :P

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2010, 05:33:37 PM »
Yes me too I wanted to say hi to freddy and see how everything was going in his life.

Offline Taz Devil

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Taz Devil has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2010, 07:15:52 AM »
whats the script about?
It's about 2000 lines.

Lol and same goes here. Didn't see the age of the threadand added my own resurrection post.
It will never die now that so many people have cast their resurection spells on it.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 07:17:41 AM by Taz Devil »

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2010, 07:17:03 AM »
About 2 years old!
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2010, 07:40:45 AM »
set #ltarget Freddy
An Corp

fizzle...
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2010, 11:42:53 AM »
Dont even try to fight it just cast a sleep spell on it and hope for the best  8)

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2010, 06:58:17 PM »
Darnit, someone lock this thread.  I get irrationally excited every time it pops up on 'unread.'

Tags: