Author Topic: Creating a Pile?  (Read 1758 times)

Offline DeadIssue2Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • DeadIssue2 has no influence.
  • Respect: +21
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Creating a Pile?
« on: May 13, 2009, 06:18:22 AM »
I am writing a script to farm leathers atm. I have the thing almost in the bag when I hit a wall. So I am asking for the community to help out with this one little part. Mind the fact that this is for Siege and we can not recall or gate from where I am planning on doing this.

What I need it to do is pull the leather out of the already open corpse and place it on the ground next to you. then to continue to place more leather into this pile until the pile is equal to say 59000 leather.

From there I will have it pick up the pile and use the cut leather BOS trick. But my problem is the actual pile aspect. Is this even possible? And if so can someone explain/show me how to do it.

Thanks

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Creating a Pile?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2009, 06:26:33 AM »
It is very possible and I use to do it in my leather grabbing script.  Then I had it drag it on cursor , cut so it all fell in my bag, and sent it in one shot to the bank.

You have to scan the ground for a leather pile and if #findstack it for the 59000 part. 

I will look up my code when I get home if there still isn't a post on it.  I bet the question and sample code will be up before i even get home.

There is a exevent drop for the ground that is touchy but I have gotten it to work.  You could also look at some of the code for lumberjacker script that use to drop the plain wood on the ground.  Easy uo certainly has some of those.  There was a radar one that specifically went around chopping trees and dropped anything you checked as drop.  It was pretty nice.

Anyways I would start there.  once you get the drop right, the rest is cake.

Offline DeadIssue2Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • DeadIssue2 has no influence.
  • Respect: +21
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Creating a Pile?
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2009, 06:29:34 AM »
Excellent suggestion sir!!!

I will start looking and any help when you get home would be great as well.

Tags: