Author Topic: Back from the past  (Read 921 times)

Offline StadiaGamingTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • StadiaGaming has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Back from the past
« on: December 07, 2020, 11:20:23 PM »
I've played the game in the late 2008 ... for a couple of years. Leave after I was jailed in game for tell bad words to a scammer. Bad admin in the server.
Returned to live the old good times.
Hope to replay my tamer-mage...

Some extra line of input from an old player. And sorry for the bad english...

I remember when I started this game as a paladin and I didn't understand anything about how to move around the world and kill some monster.
After two years, I had 5 characters divided by type, including one dedicated only to hard work, and a pure wizard.
But what I loved most was the tamer.
Certainly the most difficult character I raised many years ago.
Without the help of the scripts I probably wouldn't have been able to complete all my adventures.

I don't like pvp. I dedicate myself exclusively to pvm and work ... it relaxes me to play and the stress of pvp is not for me.

I don't know why I would like to retry to play at uo... some nostalgic feeling during the lockdown.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 09:36:45 AM by StadiaGaming »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Back from the past
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2020, 08:19:24 AM »

A Very Warm Welcome!

Our only requirement to be part of this site is for new members to write a good and thoughfull introduction.

Before we will unrestrict you - you need to tell us a lot more!

Please greatly expand your introduction and tell us about yourself and your UO life.

Look at the sticked examples if you need insight.
I think you will find the effort required to write a four or five paragraphs will pay off with this community!

(Use a translator program if you feel you can not write in english.)

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2024, 02:14:06 AM »
I've played the game in the late 2008 ... for a couple of years. Leave after I was jailed in game for tell bad words to a scammer. Bad admin in the server.
Returned to live the old good times.
Hope to replay my tamer-mage...

Some extra line of input from an old player. And sorry for the bad english...

I remember when I started this game as a paladin and I didn't understand anything about how to move around the world and kill some monster.
After two years, I had 5 characters divided by type, including one dedicated only to hard work, and a pure wizard.
But what I loved most was the tamer.
Certainly the most difficult character I raised many years ago.
Without the help of the scripts I probably wouldn't have been able to complete all my adventures.

I don't like pvp. I dedicate myself exclusively to pvm and work ... it relaxes me to play and the stress of pvp is not for me.

I don't know why I would like to retry to play at uo... some nostalgic feeling during the lockdown.

Welcome to SUO! Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

Sorry this was missed. Most likely it was because it was edited and not added on to so no one saw that there was anything new. Better late than never though!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2024, 07:11:27 AM »
WELCOME!

Tags: