Author Topic: Old man playing  (Read 1075 times)

Offline TochomonTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Tochomon has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Old man playing
« on: December 19, 2020, 01:09:30 AM »
Hello, everyone.

I'm Tochomon and I've been playing UO since 2000 or so. UO is the game I always go back no matter how much time passes. I've tried paying it with my friends, former & current girlfriend and nobody liked it enough. They don't seem to understand the mechanics that I find lovely. So after time made me losing contacts with all the friends I made ingame more than 15 years ago I usually play alone.

20 years after the first time I logged in, and with expectatives of working home until May 2021, I've just registered in one of the private servers I first tried and I'm planning to recreate my long lost characters for what I do need some help with ScriptUO to help me training in my working hours.

Thank you all, guys

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Old man playing
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2020, 06:09:16 AM »
Welcome to SUO! Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Old man playing
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2020, 06:46:21 AM »
 WELCOME!

Tags: