Author Topic: Hello From Atlantic  (Read 920 times)

Offline whsmithTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • whsmith has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello From Atlantic
« on: April 02, 2021, 09:53:36 AM »
Good Day Everyone,
I am Bill. I'm an older guy whos played  U.O. on and off since the beginning.
I work most of my day, but I bring my laptop and try to play when no one is around,  I also spend a good part of my weekend on the game as I live alone and have time to partake in my favorite thing to do, gaming .
some of my best memories are when the game first came out.
 I remember being able to collect heads of players after you killed them and chopped up the body. lol
Also remembering not having a house for the longest time ( that was terrible).
Anyway. I haven't played in a few years and now that I'm getting back into the game.
I use to play on Napa Valley but since transferred my toons onto Atlantic, seems to be the most populated shard at the moment.
I enjoy reading up on bugs and testing them out, also enjoy testing scripts and how they can enhance gameplay.
I enjoy the crafting  aspect of the game, but hate farming, so I'm hoping this will help me in that area.
I've also just created a sampire and look forward to developing her and seeing where it goes.
I like playing the T-Map/Fisherman character to dig/fish up chest. I've noticed so many changes in that area of play, and will be hoping to improve my gameplay in this area.
I've never had a "red" character because I've never felt I was at the level of playing that would allow me to be successful, but would like to take my game play to that level. 
Looking forward to getting to know some of you here, Thank you for taking the time to read my intro.
-Bill

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello From Atlantic
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2021, 10:50:17 AM »
Welcome to SUO! Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello From Atlantic
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2021, 08:49:45 PM »

WELCOME!

Offline whsmithTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • whsmith has no influence.
  • Respect: 0