0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • rafaelzonato has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello!
« on: February 27, 2024, 06:32:03 AM »
Hello all, joined this community a while back and then quit UO. back at it again, Been off and on playing since 2011.
This game is always nostalgic and one of my favorite games ever. Hope to add more positive things to this community and willing to learn from it as well. Thank you!

I play on Heritage (https://www.neverlandsheritage.com/) at the moment on a character named Geovaldo. I use to play on Phoenix.

Im 25 years old and got in the game at 13. I'm assuming a majority of us were around that age when we first started our UO journey.

My main focus in this game at the moment is my Mechant, but i need get some resources...

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2024, 07:15:07 AM »

A Very Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello!
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2024, 01:49:53 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: