Author Topic: Sampire V2.0  (Read 176060 times)

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Sampire V2.0
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2010, 01:03:41 PM »
It can be found naturally on weapons and jewelery. It ranges in intensity from 1 to 50% on weapons, and 1 to 25% on jewelery. It is capped at 100% from items.

Total Damage Increase is capped at 300% ( all the above + abilities, spells, buffs )
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline captainsparrow1882

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • captainsparrow1882 has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 27, 2010, 02:49:55 PM »
I see.  But how does your 20 DI example work?
Full perfection = 100% DI
EoO = 50% DI

Sums up to 170 DI or do they multiply?
« Last Edit: March 27, 2010, 02:53:37 PM by captainsparrow1882 »

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 27, 2010, 03:25:21 PM »
Quote from: Myself
It can be found naturally on weapons and jewelery. It ranges in intensity from 1 to 50% on weapons, and 1 to 25% on jewelery. It is capped at 100% from items.

Items, which WEAPONS are, can account for 100 points towards the 300 limit. If you have 110 DI from items, INCLUDING WEAPONS, then you are wasting 10.

Quote from: You
Sums up to 170 DI or do they multiply?

Wanna think about that for a sec? 100% Perfection TIMES 50% EoO = 1000%.

All damages ADD up. Go over to uoguide.com and search for "damage increase".
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Alpha

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Alpha barely matters.Alpha barely matters.
  • Respect: +44
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 28, 2010, 10:46:36 AM »
Five on Friday Aswers...
http://www.uoherald.com/fof/?fofId=62

As far as I can tell EEO is actually 100% DI...

Damage Increase and You
"For PVP and PVM: If I have gm tactics, gm anatomy, and 125 str how much DI percentage do I have w/o items?"

Stratics has the correct results for these calculations.

+68.75% for GM Tactics
+55% for GM Anatomy
+42.5% for 125 Strength

"People are saying there is a 300% DI cap for PVM, is this true? "

Yes, this is true, Damage Increase is capped at 300% (or a 300 internal damage rating). However, anatomy, tactics, strength, and lumberjacking are NOT included in that cap.

"If I have 300% DI and I cast Enemy of One will I even do more damage?"

If you already 300% Damage Increase from special moves and profession abilities, then the answer is no, Enemy of One will not increase your damage further.

Note: that a slayer weapon is double damage (a 200 damage rating). Enemy of One has a rating of 100. The combination of those two alone would reach our cap of 300.

"Are slayer weapons included in the PVM cap for DI?"

Yes.

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 28, 2010, 12:42:15 PM »
Slayer has a rating of 200 (Meaning it increases your damage by 100% thereby doubling it)

Enemy of one has a rating of 100 (Meaning it increases your damage by 50%)
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline Alpha

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 30, 2010, 09:44:59 AM »
Lol... ok Manwinc you just totally confused me heh....

So... I accept that the CAP is 300% for PVM, but how much gives what is where I get confused...
I did some testing last night & for example...

Conjurer Trinket  (200% since it a super slayer ?? )
Undead Slayer Weapon  (200%)
100% Damage Increase on Items

Resulted in hitting a lich for 50 ish....  BUT I then proceeded to cast EEO and my damage jumped up to 84 ish....  I thought I was over the cap with 2 Super Slayers ??

I did notice that Straight up Damage Increase from Items IS NOT factored into the 300% CAP...  Up to 100% Damage increase in items will continue to raise the displayed Damage range in your Status Bar and all the other multipliers are based on that.

Ex...  Dragon Slayer Bow..  ( Should be 300% CAP )  hits for 55 ish in my case with less than 20% Damage Increase.. 
When I added up to 100% Damage increase the Dragon Slayer was hitting for 80+...

Hmm... so Is the following correct?  & If not where am I wrong ??
------------------------------------------------------
1) Super Slayer = 200% (out of 300% CaP)
2) Specific Slayer  300%
3) EEO = 50%
4) Perfection = 100% MAX
5) Crushing Blow = 50%

What's NOT counted towards the 300% CAP

1) Bonuses to Damage from STATS
2) Bonuses to Damage from SKILLS
3) Damage Increase from ITEMS (Aka 40% DI on your weapon etc.)
----------------------------------------------------------

Scrripty

« Reply #66 on: March 30, 2010, 09:47:23 AM »
Slayers dont stack. 

Offline Alpha

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 31, 2010, 10:05:39 AM »
Script Said:
Slayers dont stack.

Well as of a few days ago they sure seem to be for me...

If I hit a lich with the Holy sword (Undead Slayer) (No EEO, No Conjurer Trinket like ~50ish DI) I do about 50 Damage..

When I put on the Conjurer's Trinket that Damage jumps to 94....

This at least to me supports that  @ least an Undead Slayer WEAPON & Conjurer's Trinket Stack.. I have yet to test other Talisman Slayers though.

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 31, 2010, 10:20:22 AM »
I think what Twinkle McNugget is saying is that it doesn't go over the 300% max.

I actually see hits decrease sometimes when I switch from my Void to a Slayer because the Void is adding on the 100 side and I'm already maxed on the 300 side.

Scrripty

« Reply #69 on: March 31, 2010, 10:23:23 AM »
I think what Twinkle McNugget is saying is that it doesn't go over the 300% max.

I actually see hits decrease sometimes when I switch from my Void to a Slayer because the Void is adding on the 100 side and I'm already maxed on the 300 side.

No I'm saying slayers dont stack.  At all.  Are you sure you're not seeing a damage increase from a slayer/super slayer difference and a 20 percent damage increase bonus?  Or a bonus on weapon?  You need to check Stratics.  There's a bunch of factors that influence damage.

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 31, 2010, 10:55:42 AM »
There are only a few cases that you have a slayer on a weapon AND you have a slayer on a Talisman.

They definitely do stack. Like the undead case above, which I know is true. Also, ratmen slayers and repond stack together.

The reason you don't see it much is because of all the other stuff we build up on that 300% side. We're almost always at the cap all the time, so changing something won't really make much of a difference.

The way to test it is to NOT use EoO, Honor (perfection) or anything else. Just go basic with a slayer weapon. Hit a few times then put on the slayer talisman. If your under the 300% you will see an increase in damage.

Scrripty

« Reply #71 on: March 31, 2010, 10:58:35 AM »
Maybe what I'm trying to say here is why if you have daamge/honor/tacts/anat/slayer would you waste another item on ANOTHER slayer when you're already at cap?  They do not stack on a DEXER unless you're running a template that has 90 tacts no anat no damage increase.  It would be a waste any other time really.

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 31, 2010, 11:00:44 AM »
Yeah, that's what I was saying you were saying....  :-\

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 31, 2010, 11:09:30 AM »
I think I follow everything.

So now considering how this affects my PvM template, say I want to work a spawn  with my whammy/Sampire without casting EoO, provided I am using the appropriate super slayer I am starting with a base 200 out of the max 300.  To make up the last 100 points I need to rely on DI on items and honor - and if I am not on a bushi dexxer I have to do it with DI alone?
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 31, 2010, 11:40:34 AM »
Reading all these comments have helped me to use my Sampire more effectively.  My Sampire and my Bard Tamer are two of my favorite characters to play.  I just recently started playing a Sampire and I sure wish I had played one long ago, as I can't believe you can solo so many more Bosses and Champs!

ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Tags: