Author Topic: SNES games  (Read 12384 times)

Offline PearlsTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
SNES games
« on: August 16, 2008, 10:56:46 AM »

Anyone know the name of the game displayed at 3.50? That was one of my all time favorites but i forgot how its called.

Lmao whoopsie. Wrong link that first one. This is the one im referring to:

XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: SNES games
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2008, 11:26:10 AM »
Ah think i found it : Final Fight
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2008, 11:26:57 AM »
Final Fight

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2008, 11:27:28 AM »
damnit.. you beat me by like 40 seconds :P

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2008, 11:48:17 AM »
Man, that reminds me of just how good the SNES was.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2008, 01:20:27 PM »
Yeah i still prefer oldschool games above modern games any day of the week. Not sure why but it just does, i guess it has more of a "family feel" to it, sittin cosy at home playing some entertaining games with the friends. I was going to name all the games i played on Nintendo and SNES but the list simply got too long and i still had a long list to make hehe. But i can say some of my favorites (not all): turtles, zelda, final fight, f-zero, castlevania, double dragon I III, mario kart, mortal kombat, killer instinct, joe & ..., super mario I II III,
super mario land?, solomon's key (very hard game), contra, dig dug, donkey kong, (sonic and the vagabond? = sega???), aladin, asterix and obelix (way too fun), popeye, tetris, .... pretty much every game i played on nintendo i pretty much loved lol.

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2008, 08:00:53 PM »
:) I have a Nes Emulator on my Windows Mobile Phone. I play it every day during breaks at work :P

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2008, 02:11:20 PM »
Just got back from Texas last week visiting for my Birthday. My sister gave me SNES with Streetfighter II Turbo. What a suprise that was...

I hadn't played that game in years and brought back some really good memories and total nostalgia.  She remembered how much I was into it. That was the only game I really played on the SNES.  I had a little ring rust though and I  wasn't able to pull off all the moves like I once was. Even after all this time it's still a really great game in my opinion.

It was very technical... being able to pull off 5-6 hit combo or even 7 hit combos required precision skill and timing. One mistake against someone who knew how to throw down combos and it was all over. I always played Ryu as his small dragon punch would trump any other chars special move. Now I just need to jump on the internet and see if I can't find the POWERSTICK joystick then I should be back to my old form in no time.

Any challengers? :P

Tags: