Author Topic: House Bunny  (Read 9377 times)

Offline 12TimesOverTopic starter

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
House Bunny
« on: September 02, 2008, 10:36:40 AM »
Yup, I went and saw it yesterday. You can thank my wife.

Basically a sorority-based Revenge of the Nerds really but with more cleavage and bare skin. Dumb movie. Had a couple of LOL scenes but it was painful at best. Out of 5 stars I would give it 2 and that's only because I liked the skin even though it was PG-13 skin and I did laugh a couple of times.

My wife thought it was hilarious.

XII
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: House Bunny
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 11:10:11 AM »
I hate when my Wife picks out what move we go to see.. out of the last 100 movies I enjoyed maybe 1, and I couldn't even remember which one it would be.
the last movie she picked out was Prom Night... Good thing we were at a Dinner and a Movie Type Theater, They Served Alcohol, so at least I had something to Drink While I stared at the walls. *and I'm serious I started at the walls throughout 80% of the movie*

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2008, 11:19:04 AM »
don't you love when they make remakes of a so called scary movie?  Sad part is they make money off it because teen-agers won't watch a movie that old... come on the graphics just sucked...  me.. i'm still a fan of black and white movies *better content and wholesome humor*
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline 12TimesOverTopic starter

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2008, 11:29:50 AM »
I hate when my Wife picks out what move we go to see.. out of the last 100 movies I enjoyed maybe 1, and I couldn't even remember which one it would be.
the last movie she picked out was Prom Night... Good thing we were at a Dinner and a Movie Type Theater, They Served Alcohol, so at least I had something to Drink While I stared at the walls. *and I'm serious I started at the walls throughout 80% of the movie*

LOL. My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;)

This movie should have at least gotten me two romps and a hummer but I gave her a solution to a problem the night before so I'm a movie behind now...

XII
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Tags: