Author Topic: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman  (Read 485005 times)

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman
« Reply #60 on: July 27, 2008, 11:32:52 AM »
Maximum serpents i seen attended was 2 serpents and it had no problems with it at all. But my gm fisher has a 70 resist suit... My fisher trainee which is at 86.6 now hasnt died either and most of his other skills except archery is around 51 hehe... but i expect him to die once thou unless hes fortunate enough, hes not wearing a 70 suit atm...
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 28, 2008, 06:11:00 AM »
GM fisherman baby, unfortunately there doing some works on the cablenetwork in my area, and i lost conn so many times yesterday im not even sure how long it took to gm sorry :( But its fair enough to say 2 days from 65-100
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #62 on: July 28, 2008, 08:20:27 AM »
Wow, congrats.  Imagine doing that by hand.  My first fisherman (and second really) were done by hand.  No wonder I scripted that.  lol.  Really, I think that GM of a skill in 2 days is pretty fair.  That's why I think they should just do away with the skill timer for things like hiding, stealth, or pretty much anything else that takes the pen trick to do quickly.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 28, 2008, 10:19:38 AM »
*dream on*, they'll fix the pen trick before they'll remove the timer hehe. And i completed about 180 mibs in the last 2 days, and i still have 100 ready to go. I used a script from easyuo to dig up regs gems and scrolls, but its taking ages to sort chests... Im worn down on mibs lol, already thinking of just turning in the mib instead of the chest and shipwreck items. Best fishing up i had was an ancient sos which gave me more then 15 shipwreck items before i had the chest so thats quite a few spring cleaning points ;) Just by turning in all my fishing gear im up to 178500 points now ;) But believe me, it was a LOTTA work hehe. And thx for them spring cleaning turn-in snippets ;)

Offline Nicar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Nicar has no influence.
  • Respect: +20
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 28, 2008, 10:51:35 AM »
Blah, I like my snippets  :P  but, who knows, maybe I'll make me a snippet for emptying a chest... question is this Pearl, do you want to keep the gems, gold, regs, scrolls, and trash the rest. I might be dumb, but I'm not even checking out the items in them, at the most I might be missing a ring or bracelet that I have one similar to.

Are you doing all mibs everywhere?  I need to do some, I have about 90 in and around the range of 27s44W - 32s90w (both S and W go up)  Basically any SOS with N or E, I turn in.  Save up the other ones in my range. I think the best I had was about 6 chest in one spot (no they all were not same coordinates, but can hit from same spot), the shipwreck items, well... lots.

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 28, 2008, 11:15:05 AM »
Well i keep gems, gold, regs, scrolls, nets, and some jewels and mr 2 lrc armor with high phys (for trial accts) but i could do without jewels and armor, best would be to take all these out and use a trashcan to dump rest into. Im using 3 boxes, one for gems and gold, one for regs and scrolls, one for nets and shipwreck items. Well i actually did mibs everywhere. I sort a bag of 100 mibs into 10 bags using sos master script by Kal In Ex till all my mibs are sorted, then i take the bag closest to where my ship is and do that part, and so on. But im planning on putting 10 ships, 1 in each region, and put the key to the ship inside the bag i sort into. Will be much quicker that way. Also saw theres another script in easyuo to sort mibs (written with help from sosmaster author i believe) in 16 bags, but ill stick to sosmaster to sort them.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 11:17:20 AM by Pearls »

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #66 on: July 28, 2008, 12:08:50 PM »
I did post a little cleaning script that will strip out the regs, scrolls and gems.

http://www.scriptuo.com/smf/index.php?topic=130.0

Then just run the CLAw (targeted) on the container to keep the rest.  Junk the remains.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Nicar

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 28, 2008, 12:32:57 PM »
I'm taking too long on doing mine... granted, I could say target this, target that, but no, just a couple targets, and then I want script to find the rest of what I need. So far, simple just target the containers used for storing, then, script will determine what's stored in there.

Now, to trash junk, or just drop on ground?

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 28, 2008, 12:40:56 PM »
Trash, axe, place?

Offline Nicar

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 28, 2008, 02:30:12 PM »
Cant understand that  :P 

I'm getting frusterated... i'm not getting something picked up right, and Pearls, it's all your fault. See, I use 1 container for gems, gold, scrolls and regs from the shipwrecks... but no, I'm trying to make it sweet for you.  Just stay away from my monkey if I get it. 

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 28, 2008, 02:43:04 PM »
Well actually one box for all might not be bad. If u add up all the types (64 spells mage, 17 necro, gems, gold, reagents) u probably end up at about 90ish, so u would still be able to stock it up till around 1 mill. So thats a lot of chests. So yeah 1 chest for all would be the way to go ;) I just didnt think it tru before..... and im gonna wet yer monkey :P

Edit: ok forgot about shipwrecked items and nets :P so 2nd box for those hehe :P :P :P :D
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 02:45:51 PM by Pearls »

Offline Nicar

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 28, 2008, 06:02:30 PM »
Ok, so, 1 box for gold and such.. and a second secure for your shipwreck items. So, it can dump the chest in there when its empty.  Oh, and leave my monkeys alone... there's actually a research center within 10 miles with monkeys in it, you can see the monkeys in the cages from the road.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #72 on: August 02, 2008, 12:58:02 PM »
Did you get the un-loot script done?  I'd be interested in that.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Nicar

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 03, 2008, 06:04:53 PM »
Well, I'm going to have to start over, I did good progress, but, I didn't save it and my CPU rebooted.  Was gone this weekend, so, I'll start over tomorrow.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #74 on: August 07, 2008, 09:47:10 AM »
Man, I forgot how cool this script is!!  I've been running it lately to see if I can get some extra tickets.  I'll be putting out a new version since I've found a couple of bugs.
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: TrailMyx Fishing