Author Topic: Paulonius' Imbue Trainer *BETA*  (Read 31871 times)

Offline PauloniusTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Paulonius' Imbue Trainer *BETA*
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2010, 10:44:04 AM »
I will eventually give the option to use different complimentary craft skills, but I am swamped with work, moving and other script projects at the moment, so its just smithing for a while.
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2010, 01:53:38 AM »
Okie, attempting to run .15 right now but not having luck. Unfortunately I don't have the time to troubleshoot further or I'd try to be more helpful, only had a minute to setup before getting ready for work. Right now it's stuck in the SelectImbueProperty sub going out to your click and gump subs then looping with your goto's. Again, no ability to troubleshoot further atm :(

X

<edit> LOL, having a great morning. Went ahead and tried .10 and it hangs setting up - again waiting for a gump (this time the BS gump). Did something change with gump sizes again or something? Bummer 4 me, I gotta hit the shower and get ready for work :( Oh well, I'll try again tonight to see if I can troubleshoot a little.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 02:00:45 AM by 12TimesOver »
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2010, 05:02:33 AM »
I will trouble shoot it this afternoon.  I have to run to a meeting that will take me through lunch, but then I will get in there and see what is happening.
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

-Mario Andretti

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2010, 05:32:10 AM »
.15 worked awesome for me.... I may have had something different in setup.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2010, 05:56:18 AM »
Well interestingly, the place it keeps hanging up is when it initially opens the Imbuing gump. Then it just keeps looping through a process where the gump sub keeps returning FALSE instead of actually recognizing the gump. Also gump issue with .10. Nothing in setup should be any different, not a whole lot to it! My setup:

120 Blacksmith
5k+ iron ingots in my secure (I did have to restart the script when I noticed my BS tool was set to Gold, had to switch manually to iron)
Plenty of gems in my secure
Standing between my Soulforge and regular forge
Tinker tools in the pack

.15 of the script asks me to select my secure. Then it moves ingots to the pack, makes a couple more tinker tools and a couple tongs, makes the platemail thingy (yeah I don't remember the name), then gets stuck in an infinite opening of the Imbuing gump loop.

I have nothing else running on my machine. F7 through the process shows that it's getting hung up in either the SelectImbueProperty or SelectImbueIntensity subs (sry, at work and don't remember which one) where the Waitforgump sub is returning ! #result - in other words, it seems to never see the Imbuing gump as being open.

I didn't have time to check my #cont values to make sure there wasn't something funky going on between my client and Easyuo unfortunately.

I didn't have time to F7 through .10

The other thing I noticed is that the Imbuing gump consistently opened wherever my mouse was located. As it was looping it would open it all over the place, even when my mouse was off screen (it would open the menu off screen). I've not seen that with a gump before, I wondered if there's something different with the Imbuing menu.

X

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2010, 06:08:11 AM »
Do it by hand once, to make absolutely sure your in the right spot.... If your a Garg and flying it's like it's off by one square.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2010, 06:12:06 AM »
Do it by hand once, to make absolutely sure your in the right spot.... If your a Garg and flying it's like it's off by one square.
I'm an elf. Not sure by right spot but if you mean a place where I can reach everything I am there. It works as far as accessing all the tools and secure, etc.

Gotta be something fudged with the gump on my client somehow. Guess I won't know until tonight.

X

Offline baldielocks

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • baldielocks has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2010, 07:35:21 AM »
Not cheap, but I imbued knights cleavers made from gold for 110 to 120. saves a ton of gems. Doubt it would make a good generic skill gain template, but wanted to share findings.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2010, 05:21:56 PM »
I'm an elf. Not sure by right spot but if you mean a place where I can reach everything I am there. It works as far as accessing all the tools and secure, etc.

Gotta be something fudged with the gump on my client somehow. Guess I won't know until tonight.

X

*sigh* still no luck. Now I'm tearing the script apart to figure out wtf. LOL.

X

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2010, 12:07:19 PM »
12X,  I checked all of the gump subs and I don't see any issues there.  I am prepping a toon to start training to see if I can figure out where it is going wrong.  Its going to take me a bit though, as I have to build up some of the support skills before I can start imbuing. 

-Mario Andretti

Offline 12TimesOver

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2010, 12:13:29 PM »
12X,  I checked all of the gump subs and I don't see any issues there.  I am prepping a toon to start training to see if I can figure out where it is going wrong.  Its going to take me a bit though, as I have to build up some of the support skills before I can start imbuing. 
I'll have more time to mess with it tonight so don't kill yourself quite yet!! I'll keep you posted. I'm focusing on the differences between me and Cerv and one of them is the skill level we were at when starting your script. I've been having a blast wasting time at work today going through your script with a fine-toothed comb though hehe. By the time I'm done I won't be able to post anything because I'll have messed with it so much that it won't be recognizable anymore and it will be total and blatent thievery! ;)

I'll post again tonight once I can test the original version a little further.

X

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2010, 12:40:30 PM »
Well anything you figure out to get it working share it with me and I will work it into the original script. 

Its no trouble at all.  I just started a toon on Pac and am cranking up tink and smithy so that I can work it up with the script and figure out why it isn't working for you. Doesn't hurt to have an imbuer on another shard, just had to do a little setting up...

-Mario Andretti

Offline 12TimesOver

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2010, 03:12:16 AM »
I figured out my issue but I'm not telling you anything other than I'm a frigging retard.

Sry to waste space on the boards discussing this whatsoever.

X

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2010, 04:08:10 AM »
LoL. If you have a moment, PM me so that I can help someone else who does the same thing. I guarantee someone else will do the same thing.

-Mario Andretti

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2010, 04:32:23 AM »
I like a good chuckle at someone elses expense!

Tags: