0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • fameandglory has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
hello
« on: June 07, 2010, 05:14:33 PM »
i have been playing uo for a while just got back after a about a year break. i was using easy uo and winuo(until it went down).
i have made a couple of simple scripts to move things around i mainly use scripts and happy that we have people who know more then i do. i hope to learn more about scripts.

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: hello
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2010, 09:35:38 PM »
Welcome to ScriptUO fameandglory!

Your gonna need a little more than a 2 sentence introduction before you get your restricted status lifted. We like to get to know our members here...so don't be shy and tell us a little more about yourself, why you love UO and scripting.

I'm gonna defer you to the forum rules: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=1683.msg15654#new

Trust me it will be worth your time to make a solid introduction and become apart of the ScriptUO community. You won't regret! 8)

Again Welcome to the site!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2010, 05:42:21 AM »
Check out the link ultima has posted for you and then come back and post as would be appropriate and then you can get access to the majority of the site and awe at the info to be found here.

Offline fameandgloryTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2010, 10:44:36 AM »

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2010, 10:49:17 AM »
Well, we do take our intros seriously.  Occasionally, we'll get someone to cut loose and really start to contribute.  It's just the first step.

Welcome to the site.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline fameandgloryTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2010, 12:08:11 PM »
Yes I understand I am not trying to make a joke or degrade your rules. It was a fault on my behalf and I apologize. As for contributing I am not sure how much help I can be because like I said before I am still a beginner when it comes to writing scripts. I am willing to learn and will be more then happy to help in any way I can.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2010, 12:11:57 PM »
Welcome aboard.

Quote from: fameandglory
As for contributing I am not sure how much help

Using, testing and commenting are the best way for a "non-scripter" to contribute.

All scripts need feedback, both positive and negative. Things that work well, or don't work well need to be identified so the author can either use them more often, or fix them.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Tags: