Author Topic: Hi I'm Richard  (Read 1766 times)

Offline dlabonte380Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • dlabonte380 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hi I'm Richard
« on: June 07, 2010, 09:19:03 PM »
My name is Richard.  I started playing UO back in 1999 when in the US Army.  I sold my accounts in 2003.  Started again in 2005 and sold those accounts in 2009.  And yet here again I am building 2 more accounts.  I play mostly necro-mages.  I use my crafters for pvp supplies like pots, boxes, apples...ect.   I play on Chesapeake mainly and always have but also have a mule and necro-mage on Atlantic.  I played on Siege and Lake Austin also with my previous accounts.  I do both PVP and PVM.  I would consider myself an average PVP'er and did not start PVPing in the game until 2006.  Biggest reason is poor connection and poor computer performance.  Oh, and my first wife hated UO almost as much as my second wife does..lol

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Hi I'm Richard
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2010, 09:41:53 PM »
Welcome to ScriptUO Richard! 

Thanks for making a proper introduction and telling us a little bit about  yourself. And most importantly thankyou for your service in the Armed Forces!  :)

Don't be afraid to ask for help if you have any questions. We're not always the fastest but usually someone will step in to help find the answer or point you in the right direction.

Enjoy the site!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2010, 09:42:36 PM »
Welcome to the site.  Enjoy the additional access!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline dlabonte380Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • dlabonte380 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2010, 09:53:22 PM »
Thanks a lot! Looking forward to seeing for myself all the great things I have heard about this site!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2010, 05:16:59 AM »
Yes again welcoem to the site. Please feel free to use the search button to help assist you around the site.

Tags: