Author Topic: Hello All,  (Read 1291 times)

Offline Emoo25Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Emoo25 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello All,
« on: June 12, 2010, 12:11:06 PM »
Emoo25 here and this is my first post on any site... ever I believe.  I have been playing UO on and off for about 12 years now; granted I took a big leave of absence in the middle, but am back at it now.  I have always been interested in scripting, even though I do not possess the knowledge to do the scripts from scratch, I am pick them apart and rebuild them with relative ease.  This site seems to be quite popular and full of known script writers so I thought I would check out some of the hard work people have done, as well as give any ideas from my pickings that I may come up with.  Hope everyone is doing well and I'll see on here I'm sure. Thanx.

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hello All,
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2010, 04:57:15 PM »
Welcome to SUO! Enjoy the site!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hello All,
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2010, 06:33:44 PM »
Welcome to the site and abuse that dang search button he has been deserving it !!

Tags: