Ultima Online Fan Board > UO Reference Information

Champions, Peerless, Renowns Statistics:

<< < (2/3) > >>

onlyindreams:

--- Quote from: Ultima on June 23, 2010, 03:25:55 PM ---Dark Father is a Daemon Knight. I didn't see anything indicating he was vunerable to any other Slayer property besides Demon. I haven't dealt directly with Dark Father so my personal knowledge of him is limited.

Both UOguide and UOStratics derive their information from the playerbase as far as I know so there could always be something missing or inaccurate.

--- End quote ---

On the Dark Father page on UOGuide it only lists Demon. However, on their Doom page (http://www.uoguide.com/Doom) it says;

--- Quote ---Name               Slayer                       Vulnerable to              Special Abilities
Dark Father    Demon & Elemental    All damage types        Whirlwind, Bleed Attack, Unholy Bones
--- End quote ---

So I'm not sure which one is a typo.

Scrripty:
Elemental slayers have always worked on dark fathers.  ANY elemental slayer.

Petkiller:
Demon does double damage to Dark Fathers, Elemental does like 50% extra damage to DF.  That is why a double slayer Jaka bow with Demon/any elemental will do almost 200 damage with just a chiv archer and an abc archer can get almost 300 per hit.  You just pray he don't blood oath.  Dragon slayer works on Ricci my dragon comp can hit AI on him for like 200.  Someone told me they solo Trav in wraith form and when trav copies their wraith form undead slayer works on it.   

Masscre:

--- Quote from: Petkiller on June 23, 2010, 05:04:27 PM ---  Someone told me they solo Trav in wraith form and when trav copies their wraith form undead slayer works on it.   

--- End quote ---

Very Interesting but very interesting.

Ultima:

--- Quote from: Paulonius on June 23, 2010, 03:56:13 PM ---I don't know if you have Excel, but you can save it as a pdf and post it that way. Makes keeping the information organized a lot easier.

--- End quote ---

Sorry Paul no can do.

I was lucky to get the data up as it is. When I tried to post what I had it was a mess. I might try and fiddle with it some more and update Elemental to Dark Father. I might have an old excel disk laying around somewhere...

At least the information is legible. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version