Author Topic: XIIxOveR's Miner For Dummies 3.0  (Read 244936 times)

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: XIIxOveR's Miner For Dummies 3.0
« Reply #435 on: October 25, 2015, 12:41:32 PM »
Spewy work fine and is not that bad to read.   Spewy does require lot of preparation and set up.    I sure love when I only need to mark rune and hit play.   

Sorry 12x I haven't try your yet.  On the count of been to lazy.

Offline cybercasper

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • cybercasper has no influence.
  • Respect: +41
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: October 25, 2015, 04:36:23 PM »
yes it does and for a noob at writing scripts it seems a bit indef for me. I like it but having a problem with it wanting to drag prospect tool then locking the game up bc it says it is dragging something so I needed something new and improved and 12x is pretty easy to do

Offline 12TimesOverTopic starter

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: October 25, 2015, 05:43:42 PM »
The reason I loved this script when OMGBurger wrote the original version a LONG time ago was because of it's simplicity. I jumped at the chance to take it over and keep giving it love for that very same reason, simplicity. It isn't the one with all the features but you mark runes, press play, and collect ore, granite, gems, and sand - doesn't get much easier than that :)

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: November 04, 2015, 01:19:15 PM »
Been running this for about a week now.  Will have to agree that is a easy setup 11/10.  Had to change the drag !swait to 15 (line 918) because I was crashing to often.  I run the setting from home.  What nice because you can trash the Blackrock.  I also run this from the bank and  at 125 Items, 52 are from Mining only , the other go to black rock and after few hrs the bank get full.

Therefore here my request.
    Will it be possible to travel to a trash can when u have said 15 blackrock and been able to get 2 books.   

Offline Wiper

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Wiper has no influence.
  • Respect: +8
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: January 08, 2016, 04:43:00 AM »
Finally tried  your script and it worked flawlessly. Support for using a second book would be great.
thanks again

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: January 08, 2016, 04:57:13 AM »
Finally tried  your script and it worked flawlessly. Support for using a second book would be great.
thanks again
Awesome! Glad to hear it worked well for you. Yes, multiple runebooks is a overdue feature.

X

Offline Demethar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Demethar has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: January 11, 2017, 12:53:52 PM »
This one I am amazed by its simple setup. Most of the time it runs smoothly for a few hours. But it isnt without any hickups. First issue is ghosting, and its main cause may be my connection.  :-[ Script tries to drag 20 ingots then causes client to crash. Increasing drag time didn't help. I did get better results by switching to 4G instead of ADSL. However, another problem prevented my mining trip.

This time, script starts out normally as it should. My toon recalls to first mining spot, mines it dry and then stays on that first spot, instead of recalling back to bank. Getting stuck on a digging loop. No overweight problem though. Just mines the same place again and again. I wonder if this is another side effect of having a shaky connection though.

Thank you for all the work you put in this script.  :)

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: January 11, 2017, 04:13:43 PM »
This one I am amazed by its simple setup. Most of the time it runs smoothly for a few hours. But it isnt without any hickups. First issue is ghosting, and its main cause may be my connection.  :-[ Script tries to drag 20 ingots then causes client to crash. Increasing drag time didn't help. I did get better results by switching to 4G instead of ADSL. However, another problem prevented my mining trip.

This time, script starts out normally as it should. My toon recalls to first mining spot, mines it dry and then stays on that first spot, instead of recalling back to bank. Getting stuck on a digging loop. No overweight problem though. Just mines the same place again and again. I wonder if this is another side effect of having a shaky connection though.

Thank you for all the work you put in this script.  :)
The ghosting can be a pain. I had at one time added a line to open the pack at the beginning of the dropnstock sub and this was enough to resolve it. Not sure if I left it in there.

Is the script still mining in that one spot? How long did you let it go? The first time through a runebook is the "learning" round so it tests every tile around itself for success then ignores the bad tiles the next time around. Not sure if this is what you're running into.

X

Offline Demethar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Demethar has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: January 11, 2017, 06:00:08 PM »
I think it was what you call "learning round". But the char stood there for close to 10 minutes, got me worried a bit. This time i waited it to go through all runes, and now works like a charm. Thank you again :)

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: January 12, 2017, 05:11:43 AM »
I think it was what you call "learning round". But the char stood there for close to 10 minutes, got me worried a bit. This time i waited it to go through all runes, and now works like a charm. Thank you again :)
Cool, glad that was it!

Offline silverfox15987

• Activity:
    0%
  • silverfox15987 has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: March 13, 2017, 11:33:55 PM »
OK After learning I have 2 folders for UO On my computer I got the MUL's to work, Problem I'm running into He'll recall to a few places. Set default rune to first page first recall spot, and try to recall to the spot he's standing over and over... the rune book is full of potential spots but he loops through like 4... OH and when I did get him to go home, he just moved the ores to the backpack and not in the chest out front. Also, will fire beetle usage ever be a thing? Just curious on this note.

UPDATE: I think I got it worked out... Apparently Home has to be the first rune in the book. I'm sure that was written somewhere I just over-looked it. Still trouble shooting. Seems I got stuck recalling to the house over and over going nowhere fast. Will update after this test run.

UPDATE2: OK seems to work flawlessly, I must have interrupted it and made it mad.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 11:54:56 PM by silverfox15987 »

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: March 19, 2017, 02:48:05 PM »
Glad you got it work. I only use it from bank, It a simple build and all the instruction are at the beginning.  If you are running milti client, maybe the mouse get confuse.  that happen to me while mining.

Offline valen2.0

• Activity:
    0%
  • valen2.0 has no influence.
  • Respect: +63
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: March 24, 2017, 08:54:14 AM »
Hmm has anyone tested this on Rebirth? I have been running this for about 10 minutes and it still has yet to find a mining spot as it should. Just still saying "target cannot be seen" I have not just simply made the changes from the previous page to the area mine sub.  anyone have input?

Update:

So it runs perfect on OSI and it has something to do with rebirth that I am not seeing. If anyone has got this working on Rebirth pm me please :)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 09:24:07 AM by valen2.0 »

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: March 24, 2017, 10:09:36 AM »
Hmm has anyone tested this on Rebirth? I have been running this for about 10 minutes and it still has yet to find a mining spot as it should. Just still saying "target cannot be seen" I have not just simply made the changes from the previous page to the area mine sub.  anyone have input?

So it runs perfect on OSI and it has something to do with rebirth that I am not seeing. If anyone has got this working on Rebirth pm me please :)
There are MANY changes required to make it run on Rebirth. I had a personal version i was working on over there that I had working but I UO-fizzled.

X

Offline valen2.0

• Activity:
    0%
  • valen2.0 has no influence.
  • Respect: +63
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: March 24, 2017, 10:13:56 AM »
dang, anyone know one that runs on rebirth? I am not adept enough to make one myself lol

Tags: