Author Topic: Good evening! An introduction  (Read 1843 times)

Offline cbrenanTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • cbrenan has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Good evening! An introduction
« on: October 09, 2010, 04:55:51 PM »
Hello,

My name is Chris and I've been playing UO for too long. I'm a member of EasyUO and AC, and now that I'm back from another UO hiatus I wanted to join this community as well.  Back in the day I used to PvP around Trinsic on Catskills,  or hunt Elder Gazers on my faction tamer. Lately I've been enjoying all of the new PvE content introduced, I really think this dev team is doing a fantastic job at keeping UO fun. I'll be noticeably absent during the week for the most part. Work in IT tends to keep my busy :< 

I can script, fairly well, nothing high end, but I do understand all of the logic.  I'm looking to wrap up a new crafter/imbuer and give that a go :) 

I think that summarizes me, I do understand UO system logic rather well, so I can probably be of use in discussions on the weekends.

Good work on the community, and for a registration process that requires some thought :)

Offline Superslayer

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Superslayer barely matters.Superslayer barely matters.
  • Well what do you drink? Not tea.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
Re: Good evening! An introduction
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2010, 05:05:00 PM »
Good work on the community, and for a registration process that requires some thought Smiley

Well said cbrenan! Welcome to the site!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2010, 06:24:35 PM »
Welcome to the site and check out our search functions they are very nice.  We have a lot of information to share here !

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2010, 08:57:52 PM »
Thx for dropping an intro on us.  I hope you like what you see and get a chance to jump on the boards to chat it up at least on the weekends with the busy schedule.

Offline ZigZagZebra

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • ZigZagZebra has no influence.
  • Respect: +12
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2010, 04:21:33 PM »
Easyuo was the start of my dissent against the game rules.  ::) I personally think filling quest after mindless quest is cruel and unusual. But they are kinda strict over there about what they consider "gold farming". I'm new over here too, and have been lovin the new PVE parts of the game. The item based quality of UO has its perks and drawbacks, particularly I have absolute crapppp when it comes to a bow that will be helpful against some of the Stygian peerless, and no runic fletching kits with a gm fletcher. You could say I'm up a creek without a paddle!

Tags: