Author Topic: Enrico introduction  (Read 1759 times)

Offline EnricoTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Enrico has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Enrico introduction
« on: October 10, 2010, 05:39:31 PM »
Hello everyon, my name's Enrico. I been playing Ultima Online since 1997, on and off, on the OSI Great Lakes server and I played on a couple of free shards where I both, played and worked as a Game Master. My favorite template its my 120 Mage, Eval, Med, Lore, Vet and Taming at 100. Its a PVM template but for PVP I got my pure archer. Used to PVP as a stealth archer, but since I mostly PVP alone now, I changed the template so I could survive and kill much more easily. I use ICQ for when I'm not online, so my guildies and friend can informe me of hunts or for simply, when they need help. I'm a single man, with no childrens, but my nephew loves watching me play, but since our primary language's french (from canada btw hehe) and he's only 7, he does not understand the game well enough yet to play on his own so he prefer watching. Thru the years, I made alot of friends playing this game. I found out about this site today, when I was searching the net cus I was really looking for script that are up to dates, with the new content. As soon as I got here, I fell in love with the site, since people are really active here, compared to where I used to check for stuff. Thats always a big plus. I tried understanding the scripting language but I had to surrender since its a little too complicated for me, but thank god there's really smart and good people that work wonderfully and creates remarcable scripts. I really respect you guys and appreciate the hard work.

Anyway, I hope this help you guys get to know me better and if some of you guys play on the Great Lakes shard, dont be shy to say I and even ask, if you need a hand for anything. Have a wonderfull evening guys.

Enrico from Great Lakes.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Enrico introduction
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2010, 06:30:41 PM »
welcome to the site.  my first template besides the mule was a tamer mirroring your pvm template.  of course UO didnt have 120 powerscrolls at the time but that is where I went with it once they added them

Offline EnricoTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Enrico has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Enrico introduction
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2010, 06:39:04 PM »
Thanks C2. Before they came out with powerscrolls, I was using resisting spells but decided to drop it to use 5 120's.

Tags: