Author Topic: Zugu was here  (Read 1898 times)

Offline ZuguTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Zugu has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Zugu was here
« on: October 10, 2010, 11:29:49 PM »
Hi, I'm Zugu!

I have been playing UO on and off for quite some time now. I started playing back sometime during second age when I was really young. I believe I was nine when I started playing. I remember getting a laptop that I really wanted for my 10th birthday and playing UO on it at night when i was supposed to be sleeping. Before I got the laptop I had to share the computer with my brother, which sucked. I got into UO by hearing about it from my sister's boyfriend at the time (which is now her husband) and I got my parents to buy it for me.

Currently I still play on osi, but I also recently started playing on a freeshard. My main shard that I play on is Legends, but I also have some characters on atl, napa, and la. I've also played over on ls and origin but do not have characters over there any more. Right now I only play on a mystic mage and go around trying to find people to fight. I don't do very much pvm any more and am mainly into pvping. I'm not big on the whole trash talking thing and just want to enjoy my UO time joking around and giving people dirt naps :D   (that happy face looks freaky)

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Zugu was here
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2010, 11:37:34 PM »
Glad to see the better than average new member intros!  People are getting the idea that the better ones prompt the staff to faster action.  ;)

Welcome!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2010, 06:57:53 AM »
Nice intro!  Glad to have you aboard and I love PvP minus the few lame trash talkers out there; even when they are my teammates.  Even though I get to stand over the dead body myself, I pass on the trash talking.  That is the same reason that I pass on general chat too.  There is always someone in there yelling at someone else with something to prove in a video game.  I mean, hey, we want more to come out and play, not drive them away.

Anyways, join the conversations here and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2010, 09:17:51 AM »
Welcome to the site. Nice intro with some good thought put into it. Its always good to find a good read. Check out our search button and always abuse it before you abuse the author.

Tags: