0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • masterah22 has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Intro
« on: October 11, 2010, 11:15:45 AM »
Hi, I just made my account to these forums.  Just saying hello to everyone because I sa you should do that before you can see attachments.  Im more intrested in learning how to write scripts than i am going to use them.  It seems really intresting

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Intro
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2010, 11:30:38 AM »
There was a little more there about needing an hello post but you got a start.  Check in the new mwmber intro section and look at some of the sample intros listed.  The requirements are pretty low here but we really strive for a community feeling.  ;D

Offline masterah22Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2010, 11:36:21 AM »
ok, ive been playing uo for 6 years.  I have played on osi's great lakes for 4 years and on Hybrid for 2 years.  I most play on pvpers.  My favorite templets for pre aos are alchy stun and stun scribe :) anything else?

Post Merge: October 11, 2010, 07:53:47 PM
Sorry for adding another post but is there anything else you would like me to add to get full acess?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 07:53:47 PM by masterah22 »

Offline masterah22Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2010, 11:50:08 AM »
Well, I guess I still didnt add enough info.  So, i started playing uo when i was 18.  I am a member of multiple ultima forums like the runuo forums, hybrid forums and hopefully your forums :o.  I was in the guilf gof the enitire time i was on great lakes.  I often played a necromancer or a ninja.  Now i play a lot of freeshards done by the runuo team.  I play mostly on hybrid and occasionaly on demise.  I am looking forward to playing on gm ryans new server.  I live on the ohio state campus dorms so my connection isnt the bst but it will do.  I have done a little scripting in the past working on my own runuo server and messing around with easyuo a lot.  I am here to learn and to get better at srcipting.  My favorite chars are pvpers.  I like alchy stun mages and scribe stun mages for pre aos servers.  I also enjoy taming.  In ultima my favorite way of making money is poker and merchanting.  I like to buy rares cheap and sell them for more.  I have multiple vendor in yew on the hybrid server.  I think wands r cheap  :-\ .  I do a little bit of factioning but not much, i mostly participate in idocs.  I have never owned a castle before :( .  The largest house i have owned is a keep.  This is all i can think of and i hope this is a good enough intro and i can get access :p

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2010, 11:53:01 AM »
Thank you for adding onto your intro. Your restricted status is now lifted and you are free to have a look around. Hope to see you on the boards.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2010, 01:26:52 PM »
hehe, thx for revisiting the post.  ;D

Tags: