Author Topic: new member  (Read 1529 times)

Offline howiedoo1Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • howiedoo1 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« on: October 11, 2010, 11:01:10 PM »
hey hows it going , i just became a member to this forum . I used to play UO back in the day , id say around the time when the black dye tubs and black blessed sandals were first introduced, but i  stopped playing for awhile until up to 3 months ago on my own account ,because before i just had character on my friends account ,but now i have my own . I am intersted in the idoc finders mostly mainy because i happen to find an idoc that was incredible and would like the aid of the idoc finder for more idoc's. I have multiple templates that i use thief,mage tamer,dexer,archer stealther . so i am glad to be a member ,and hope this is sufficient of an intro  :)

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: new member
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 05:20:15 AM »
Thank you for joining with us and how to see more of you around. We have a good selection of script authors and their script also. We also have a good atmosphere here and all enjoy talkign with each other. Join in the coversationes and have a good look around.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2010, 07:23:12 AM »
IDOCs can be so much fun if you have time on your hands.  I tend to be at work when 99.9% of IDOCs seem to naturally fall.  Oh well...  I can catch one or two in the summer on occasion.

There is a nice timer tracker here that can help you narrow down the fall times if you know the details on how long from the greatly to IDOC is.  Happy IDOCing!

Offline howiedoo1Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • howiedoo1 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2010, 02:36:35 PM »
yea it is time consuming , when i first started this account i was fortunate enought to find an idoc  a block from my house on fire island , and this one was insane it had hundreds and hundreds of millions of worth of items and the best part is i was the only one there! nobody else came so i was in heaven haha within the first month of playing i had just about a billion worth in  gold and items combined , so i hope to find more easier , and ty you for joinig me

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2010, 03:38:44 PM »
You should get a kick out of my IDOC tools then.....
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: