Author Topic: Returning to Uo....again.....again?  (Read 1395 times)

Offline toplessphoenixTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • toplessphoenix has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Returning to Uo....again.....again?
« on: October 15, 2010, 04:19:57 PM »
Hello!  I have been playing UO for many years and have been scripting many years.  I have mostly been a lurker, but I would like to say thanks to all of you wonderful people who have helped to make my chars what they are today.  I am in the need of some new scripts now that I have decided to come back to UO and I look forward to being a part of your community if you guys will have me.  Thanks =)

Guess I should have read the other intros first lol.  Here's a little about me:

I started playing UO in the end of 97 and was immediately hooked.  I have played on many shards over the years but now currently reside on Atlantic.  I enjoy both PVM and PVP although I am a noob at PVP as I am just now getting into it.  (Haven't killed my first person yet, but I'm excited).  I like crafting, being a tamer, and being a mage.

And, before the question gets asked, my forum names comes from my car, 1998 Pontiac Convertible trans am formula (topless = convertible and phoenix = Pontiac).  If there is anything else you guys can think of, let me know.  =) ;)
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 04:39:26 PM by toplessphoenix »

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Returning to Uo....again.....again?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2010, 05:11:32 PM »
thx for taking the time to add more.  welcome to the site restriction status will be lifted

Offline toplessphoenixTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • toplessphoenix has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Returning to Uo....again.....again?
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2010, 05:17:49 PM »
Yay!! ty *hugs* Glad to be a part

Tags: