Author Topic: New Member Intro  (Read 1366 times)

Offline UOPacificTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • UOPacific has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
New Member Intro
« on: October 15, 2010, 04:59:29 PM »
Hello. I am new to openeuo. I have used the easy uo site for years and found it wasn't so "easy". I am not much of a programmer, I only know a few basic things, but I want to learn more. I think your ScriptUO site sounds great and was a long time coming. I'm sure everyone appreciates everyone's efforts here. I know I will!

About me? Well, not much to tell. I started playing online games as a kid on my dial up, 300 baud modem. I forget the text based game, but it was the best game I ever played and had so much fun I was hooked. I then played Gemstone IV (It was Gemstone II at the time) about 12 years ago. That was another great game (it still is). I then played UO for a few years, then to World of Warcraft, and am now back to UO (just recently).

As you can see most of my free time is spent playing these online games, so I don't have a girl friend to give you her measurements, sorry!

I look forward to hearing from you soon, and hope to contribute to this site in any way I can.

Thank you.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: New Member Intro
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2010, 05:10:34 PM »
Feel free to roam.  restriction lifted and thx for taking the time to do an intro

Tags: