Author Topic: Yet Another one returning...  (Read 1180 times)

Offline EnfoTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Enfo has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Yet Another one returning...
« on: October 17, 2010, 11:23:05 PM »
Hello, my name is Enfo, and my favorite Color is Navy Blue!

I played UO from launch till right right before age of shadows launch, then I switched over to free-shards. I never got into scripts, and looking back so many years ago, the lack of them was a lack of playing not only to my full potential, but also with as much fun as possible.

Since departing UO though, I have been able to find a good job, graduate highschool and college, and then loose the job and find myself with plenty of free time waiting between jobs.

Back to UO I have went, I have tried other games and nothing compares to the rush I had went I first started UO. I have found many other people experience the same feeling on their first game and down the line, nothing matches.

Now that I have returned, I have started dabbling on scripting and have spent quite a bit of time on the easyuo forums. I have modifed a few scripts to suit my needs ( mostly graphical in that im playing with newer equipment and have resolutions much higher than what others seem to code for (well, codes from 2004 at least)). I was told about this place from a friend on the free server im currently trying, and will likely spend a long time reading everything and anything.

Thank you guys for your time!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Yet Another one returning...
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2010, 06:54:32 AM »
Welcome back and sorry to hear about the waiting period in between jobs.  So many are in that holding pattern.  At least this will keep you occupied.