Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 1854 times)

Offline riggsTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • riggs has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Introduction
« on: October 19, 2010, 12:46:00 AM »
Okay so I planned on just comming in and downloading scripts but you make it far too difficult! Okay okay ive been playing UO since its launch and a little bit before... A few months backed I jumped on a free server and have been enjoying it.. used several scripts back in the day figured I might as well give it a shot now and with all the stuff I saw here there are many things id like to try out.

My OSI server in the day was Napa Valley... Fun times my favorite times were probably around 2000 in the game because you could horde the best power scrolls on the server and run around with a group of 120 mages and no one else even had the chance to get the scrolls! ahhhh funnn times. Okay I am really looking for mainly idoc timing scripts cuz I work and it takes to long to time them. Speak of I should probably go to sleep now so I can wake up on time for work tomorrow... Thanks!

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2010, 04:46:46 AM »
An introduction post to allow you into our community is "too difficult" for you?

Welcome aboard leech.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Introduction
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2010, 05:02:30 AM »
An introduction post to allow you into our community is "too difficult" for you?

Welcome aboard leech.
LOL! I was thinking the same thing earlier when I read it and decided to go the abstention route lest I say something I feel bad about later.

Riggs, that attitude is exactly what is frowned upon here and isn't going to get you anywhere fast. Good luck though, perhaps you'll turn things around.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Tags: