Author Topic: Golden Eye 007 Wii  (Read 4728 times)

Offline KhameleonTopic starter

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Golden Eye 007 Wii
« on: November 13, 2010, 03:47:49 PM »
Golden Eye for the Wii... Nintendo has done it once again.... This game came out for the N64 little did they know that they were about to open a whole can of FPSers.  now over 10 years later Golden Eye For the Wii. the First Non railed FPS for the Wii.. they totaly have re done everything.. The story line can't be changed since they are trying to follow the Movie.. They have totally redone the game from the ground up... Controller options.. you can play the game with just about every option available.  Wii-Mote + Nunchuck, Classic Controller, Game Cube Controller, Wii-Zapper.  They Offer Online Battles, which I suck LOL but fun...

If you have a wii and enjoy fps then this is must have.
if you have this game shoot me a PM and we can exchange Wii Codes.

also if you do have this game and you do get stuck.. here is a great Refrence
Video Walkthrough

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
Re: Golden Eye 007 Wii
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2010, 04:41:08 PM »
I WANT IT!!!! I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline KhameleonTopic starter

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2010, 04:49:00 PM »
a Special edition was released with a golden Controller for 20 bucks more... its cool.. though I prefer using the zapper.. though it might not be the best choice.. but I think that's why I bought the wii was to get away from the classic controller style games :)

Offline Alpha

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Alpha barely matters.Alpha barely matters.
  • Respect: +44
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2011, 10:53:07 AM »
The single player story is pretty short though.   I ended up beating it in 5-6 sessions... (playing for 1-2 hours)  I guess that might be normal but it seemed short to me.  I thin I beat it on "AGENT" though & I'm sure 007 difficulty would be ALOT harder... but I'm not inclined to play it through again when it's simply going to be "THE SAME" stuff just kills ya more heh.

Tags: Golden Eye  007