Author Topic: Seerius High Seas Land Fisher v1.5b  (Read 45528 times)

Offline Kandie

• Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Kandie has no influence.
  • a.k.a "Granny"
  • Respect: +20
  • Referrals: 7
    • View Profile
Re: Seerius High Seas Land Fisher v1.2
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2011, 11:59:10 AM »
+1
my bad :(  guess under bucs, fishing from ponds you get shore fish.......was so excited thought was dungons fish  :'(

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2011, 12:21:05 PM »
+1
I was excited about that being considered dungeon water, until i read your second post  :'(

Offline Kandie

• Activity:
    0.8%
  • a.k.a "Granny"
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2011, 01:29:52 PM »
+1
so sorry Masscre........I was so excited myself, then went down there today and saw was shore fish, I wanted to cry..is so hard to find safe places in dungons to fish...especially since the char has to face a certain way.  But still this script really helps alot.  Again so sorry Masscre

Offline seeriuslyTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • seeriusly has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2011, 03:01:43 AM »
+1
I will try and explain tho what problem I have.  It seems to loop over and over 3 times at my safe place, but then it kicks in again...

Thankyou for your feedback. Though, I am not quite sure what you mean.  I need a little more explanation of what the script is actually doing when you say "loop over and over".  What action is looping?

Offline Kandie

• Activity:
    0.8%
  • a.k.a "Granny"
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2011, 12:07:14 PM »
+1
seems to wanna recall to the same spot I am at like 3 times befor it recalls to different location.  But like I said, thats no biggie, I still love this script :) although would be nice if char could face any direction to fish :) Thanks again for the script :)

Offline tandj99

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • tandj99 has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2011, 03:20:54 PM »
+1
Im having problems where it wont recall to the bank at all doesnt even open up the bank runebook for some reason. ive checked the runebook id several times to make sure i typed it in correctly. think ill give up for the night

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2011, 04:10:37 AM »
+1
Im having problems where it wont recall to the bank at all doesnt even open up the bank runebook for some reason. ive checked the runebook id several times to make sure i typed it in correctly. think ill give up for the night

What version are you running?

also:
Line 49:
Code: [Select]
set %fishingbook XXxxXXx ; Set this to runebook ID with 16 runes with water to the SOUTHWEST of your rune.
Make sure your 7 Letter "%fishingbook " ID is set correctly with a space in between "%fishingbook FBOOKID".  Open your runebook in your pack. Then find "#LOBJECTID" in "Last Action Menu" in the easyuo right window pane.  That is your Runebook ID.

Offline tandj99

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • tandj99 has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2011, 02:12:07 PM »
+1
ok i redownloaded v1.2 put in my information again and it recalls to the bank now. now the problem is it isnt dropping the fish in the lootbag i have set it to several different bags in my bank with the correct id and still nothing.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2011, 05:34:11 AM »
+1
ok i redownloaded v1.2 put in my information again and it recalls to the bank now. now the problem is it isnt dropping the fish in the lootbag i have set it to several different bags in my bank with the correct id and still nothing.

This may be a problem with the speed at which it drags the fish.  That's the only thing I can think of.

To edit your drag speed:

use "control + f"  then copy and paste this "  finditem %droploot  "

it will take you to this section.

Code: [Select]
  set %droploot OMZ_NMZ_SMZ_RMZ_TYZ_WYZ_DQD_EQD_FQD_GQD_UYZ_ZYZ_WWS_UDHB
   finditem %droploot C_ , #backpackid
   exevent drag #findid #findstack
   wait 10
   exevent dropc %dropbox
   wait 15

adjust the 2 "wait" times both to 20 instead of 10 and 15.  I will add an adjustable dragspeed into user configuration next version.  Thanks.

Offline yan2099

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • yan2099 has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2011, 11:06:10 PM »
+1
I was wondering if I would receive you must equip a fishing pole first. Would it be possible to add a sub for it to equip the fishing pole when this message appear? If it is possible what would I have to type and where?

Thanks allot!

I have another question, wich part is for the water tile target? Because each time it says what water do you want to fish in? But nothing happens so I assume my problem is that. I am positioned exactly like in the screenshot.

I tryed to tweak this by changing the numbers after LtargetX and LtargetY only thing I was able to achieve is getting a message saying : you need to be closer to water to fish! I also got target cannot be seen!
This is the part I tryed to mess with;

sub fish

fishloop1:
  gosub healthcheck
  gosub runlikeagirl
  gosub TM_AdvJournalSync FISH
  gosub findpole
  set #LObjectID #FindID
  set #LTargetKind 2
  set #LTargetX -1 + #CharPosX
  set #LTargetY 4 + #CharPosY

Post Merge: March 16, 2011, 01:03:47 PM
I was able to make a solution for the fishing pole equiping* But I still have the issue of not being able to fish in the water in front of me.

I made a Razor macro:

If sysmessage = The fishing pole must be equipped first.
Exec: dress: 1
Dress 1
Else
End if
Pause 1000
(Loop)
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 01:03:47 PM by yan2099 »

Offline jdurand

• Activity:
    0%
  • jdurand has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2011, 09:41:56 AM »
+1
Your script works great.  I love the multiple bank spots...option.  I just downloaded it yesterday, was able to configure it in minutes.  It works great.  No issues noted so far.  I'll keep working it and report anything I see.  Thanks again.

Offline El_Remo

• Activity:
    0.6%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • El_Remo has no influence.
  • Respect: +17
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2011, 12:51:44 PM »
+1
Having some troubles with it at the moment. It recalls to my first fishing spot, then to safe spot, then tries to fish one or 2 casts, then to a safe spot where it attempts to fish again.  Im gonna doublecheck IDs on my books, then remark my runes. I will reply again as soon as im sorted. I got a buddy using it as of a few days ago and hes had no issues so im certain the problem is on my end..

Yeah for some reason its just recalling back between my fishing book and my safe book. Sometimes trying to fish once its at a safebook location too. Interesting for me but its also my luck.
Would having improper runes in my fishing book cause this or could it be something else im not thinking about on my end. Im double checking my books right now.

Ok after some trial and error i have weeded enough bad runes out to make it work some lol. I figured that was the problem. Got to get them in exactly the right spot. The only issue ive found so far that may be correctable is when i recall to a bank and the spot is blocked, it just tries to drag fish until you pause it. It never tried to recall to another place first. Any thoughts on how i can fix this. Obviously ill remark runes to places less likely to have a critter on them.  Thanks

Day two and things are much more smooth. I have more runes that are working properly and that solved most of my issues. The other issue where the recall to the bank doesnt work and my character tries to drag fish anyway, sorts itself out after about a minute. The script tries to fish again then it goes to another bank. All in all im making great use of this script. i adjusted the amount of shoes i carry before dumping down from 30. Everything else is the same as when i made the download. Thanks for this. Gonna save me lots of time. I hate inland fishing. I dont mind at sea so much.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 11:34:37 AM by El_Remo »

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2011, 11:01:58 AM »
+1
Seeriously, just about there for script approval but haven't heard from you on it in a bit, how's it going?

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2011, 03:43:58 PM »
+1
Seerius High Seas Land Fisher 1.5 Coming Soon!  Total rewrite [########--]  80% complete... This will resolve all issues mentioned in this thread to date, plus will include more features.  I haven't had much time lately, but it is high on my list.  Working on fail-safes and journal scanning.  Thank you.

Offline El_Remo

• Activity:
    0.6%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • El_Remo has no influence.
  • Respect: +17
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2011, 08:56:06 PM »
+1
Great news buddy. Im using 1.2 as i type this. Once its setup and you know what to do, its not a problem at all. Cant wait to see what other goodies you throw in with the next version.

Tags: