Author Topic: Publish 57  (Read 3672 times)

Offline MasscreTopic starter

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Publish 57
« on: December 13, 2008, 08:32:16 PM »

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Publish 57
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2008, 09:16:30 PM »
Good stuff! Hope they keep it coming! Really looking forward to these Champ Spawns and the replicas. ;)

Now the Trammel Champ spawns actually have some incentive.

Offline MasscreTopic starter

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2008, 05:48:32 AM »
I liked the idea of being able to craft the hitching post and bookcase instead of having to buy it in an upgrade as they originally mentioned :)

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2008, 08:52:19 AM »
Yeah the hitching post is a really nifty idea. Time to head down to Bedlam and deal with Red Death. ;)

The game still has alot of potential if they continue to add content, get a good client that doesn't crash, and get the game back on the shelves in stores.

So far after comming back 2 years ago I like what I've seen. Long way to go but I do still like it.  :)

Tags: