Author Topic: Happy textiler  (Read 7429 times)

Offline b@nditoTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • b@ndito has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Happy textiler
« on: December 07, 2010, 11:01:57 PM »
I'm releasing here a script of mine for the first time, so i'm asking sorry in advance if missing something (note for scripters: some labels and documentation inside the script is italian).

What does:
Actually transforms any kind of textile resource, passing throught every processes, into final bolts or cloths (selectionable).

How to use:
Since i'm a passionate of automatization, this script does not require any setup or any kind of knowledge to be used.
You can still easily customize some functions in it, locate instructions in the beginning of it to figure out.

What you need:
a container for your resources, a loom a spinning wheel all into your house, scissors if you choose to cut bolts into cloths.

Future planning: multiple loom - spinning whell usage to improve performances.

Actually i'm available for any support or questions, keep in mind i did it to work on a freeshard ML server, anyway should not give trouble to OSI or other freeshards users since i checked type IDs and seems to be the same.

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
happy textiler.txt
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 11:56:12 AM by b@ndito »

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Happy textiler
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2010, 06:36:36 AM »
Good idea for a public release b@ndito. I have one like this of my own but I never polished it up enough to release to the public. I won't be able to test for you as I'm away from a gaming PC for a couple of days but glad to see the upload!

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 08:52:20 AM »
I tried running this and it didn't do anything. 
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2011, 05:42:29 AM »
did you figured out what the problem was? so i can fix it for everyone

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2011, 07:42:46 AM »
No, I took a look at the code, but I didn't trouble shoot.  My Italian is non-existant and it always takes me a while to figure out someone's code format if its not what I am used to.  Turned out to be easier for me to write a script to do what I wanted than to tinker with yours. If I have time I will try to figure out what was happening.
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

-Mario Andretti

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2011, 06:15:07 AM »
i was thinking about some wrong ids, anyway there's no need for you to tinker my script. i'll translate&publish next releases in english for the users of this board ;)
thank you paul

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2011, 06:34:43 AM »
Happy to give it another go on your next edition B. 

-Mario Andretti

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2011, 06:35:40 AM »
Is it possible to use more than one loom like the wheels?

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2011, 07:23:18 AM »
atm it just stores one id and uses just one instrument per time... i'll work on it asap, i just figured out that this could be seriously  a money-making script.

i've about 15k of wool in stock and processing all of it could be worth, but needs a good time, maybe using 10 wheels+10 looms can be profitable... will work on it and let you know on the week-end when i'll be at home ;)

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2011, 07:33:45 AM »
It won't help you to use more than one Loom.  Looms have no delay and will process just as fast as you can click.  Spinning wheels have a five second delay (I timed it), and it will speed up your production to use more of these.  The benefit probably caps around five as you will need around a second to reliably use the wheel and move the yarn/thread to your secure. 

-Mario Andretti

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2011, 06:34:18 AM »
Hey B@ndito -

Can you drop the CODE tags and add your script as an attachment instead? This will make it a little more readible.

Also, I'm cleaning up the thread a little and trying to get some stuff in Submissions moving forward. Would love to see some input on this other than "Doesn't work, wrote my own" LOL; just giving you a hard time Paulo ;)

Anyone else play around with this on OSI or freeshard? I'm guessing that it didn't work for Paulo because it's been designed for a freeshard that, although may have the same ID's in some or most cases, may have other differences causing it not to work. Just wondering if anyone can confirm/deny and at least give some input so we can see if we can get this moving through to "Approved" for B@ndito!

X
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 06:37:12 AM by 12TimesOver »
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2011, 08:21:36 PM »
Script moved to inactive scripts. (If you disagree with the move please pm me.)
Thank you for the script submission and we look forward to your return and this scripts finalization.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: