Scripting Resources & Utilities > UO Client Modifications/Tools

Client Art Patcher

(1/24) > >>

Kalaka:
Here's what's in right now.
Spoiler: showStatic tiled fields.. Fire - orange, Poison - Green, Para - White, Energy - Purple
Bolas - Changed to the color teal where it was brown
Various Trees/Gravestones - all changed to stumps to denote blocking terrain. Working on more of the large ones, and stalagmites
Corpse/Containers: All new art to let you see easier. The head on the corpse art changes, planning to change the animation at some point to the same color set.
Traps - highlighted plus made easier to tell tile.
Wall of Stone shortened
2/21 - Additional Trees (All of them you'd need) + twigs

I got some other ideas but would like to know what you want. Before using, please back up these files:

art.mul
artidx.mul
gumpart.mul
gumpidx.mul
tiledata.mul

UO Patches: It would be wise to back these up and then replace the patched files with the originals before applying any new patches. The client shouldn't break regardless, but you could end up with some "unused" tiles over new items if you don't do this, and download the new patcher after each update. Not sure how this will work yet for patching exactly, but we'll find out.

Installing: Simple. Extract the folder and run Patcher.exe inside, point it to your main uo folder and hit start. That's it.

Some credits to gimlet for some gump art and to OMGBurgers for trap art.. Any bugs, suggestions, comments, etc should be posted in this thread. Thanks.

EDIT: Under brief maintenance.

TrailMyx:
For those doubting the download, I've been talking to Kalaka about this via PM, so take your normal precautions but it looks good to me and Kalaka has been very proactive and requested the appropriate permissions.

Kalaka:

This is how it looks. The paralyze fields on the snow are a little white, and if anyone has an issue I can change this -- looks fine on grass/dungeon tiles though.

MeWonUo:
Very cool Kalaka.

I've never used any sort of a modded client.

This could be extremely useful when I run around FEL.

Thanks for taking the time to put it together.

Cerveza:
Link?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version