Scripting Resources & Utilities > UO Client Modifications/Tools

The Crystal Porter For Both Classic and Enhanced Clients

(1/8) > >>

gimlet:
The Crystal Porter

or Crystal Portal Helper

The Crystal Porter is a helper program I wrote that allows you to use the Crystal Portal
and Corrupted Crystal Porter veteran rewards without having to remember or
look up the spellings of the locations. It is a small Visual Basic Program that only
sends text and an enter to the client. It does not interact with the data stream in
any way.

THIS PROGRAM IS NOT AUTHORIZED BY BY THE FOLK THAT RUN UO - SO USE AT YOUR
OWN RISK. However, since it is like a host of other UO helper programs it is unlikely that
anyone will care.

The program is small (less than 33k) and should take little to no machine resources. I keep it minimized as i play until i need it and then alt tab to bring it up. When you start the program a form will appear that is simple and straight forward (see below).

This is now the first non-beta release version (6.1) - I have tested it on several windows operating systems with no problems. (vista and windows 7 will probably require that you run it as an administrator).

It should only require netframework 2 to run, so if you can run UO Cartographer you should have no problems running the Crystal Porter.

Comments and suggestions are welcome.

This program is copyright, but freeware. It may not be posted on other web sites without my permission.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

This Version Is For The Classic Client The Next Post Has the Enhanced Client version.

gimlet:
The Crystal Porter
Ver 6.1 For The Enhanced Client

Ultima:
I'm assuming this won't work with the EC Client?

Scrripty:
Damn you... you took my idea!  Nice work. :)  I was just going to write a script to do this same thing tho.  heh

gimlet:

--- Quote from: Ultima on January 13, 2011, 10:04:51 AM ---I'm assuming this won't work with the EC Client?

--- End quote ---

You know - i have no clue - i have never run the enhanced client.
Please let us know.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version