Ultima Online Fan Board > UO Reference Information

Tutorial: World Maps and Fish Monger Quests...

<< < (5/5)

_C2_:

--- Quote from: The Ghost on June 27, 2013, 02:20:00 PM ---C_2,    If I recall right you have a dungeon fishing, I  haven't seen the crab one.  Must be a elite version.

--- End quote ---

no, it is in my public library.  i have not been great at placing all of my scripts in in the main library and then making a link to my library so sometimes folks miss them.  It has been public since shortly after high seas

Oracle:
Just came back from a year hiatus and was wondering if anyone got the FishMonger Quests automated or even semi-Automated.   I don't have the time to see where to go and watch what needs to be done for the Quests...

Second,  Are the FishMonger Quests still worth doing?  Is there any gold to be made doing them?  Cool items?

What ship is the best to do these quests?

I used to have a World Map marked off so I could auto sail to the different server lines and recall to the FishMongers, but it got deleted when I did not refresh my boat and it poofed...Anyone on Pacific that can help me out....

I crave knowledge...!

NObama:
Talk to C2.  I believe he still does well.

_C2_:
well, I haven't been doing many of late.  maybe 20 quests in the last 3 weeks.

120 fishing scrolls net 20-25 mil a pop.
special baits are hot for the rare fish.. 3-5 mil per easy depending on which one.
spyglass slow, slow, slow to sell.  25 ish mil maybe 35 if you dont mind waiting for a long time.

No automation

Must have a new high seas boat or else you wont be able to fit the orders in the cargo hold once they get large. 

rwek:
Anyone have screenshots of the world map layout?  Just learning about dropping a map on the tiller man is $$

Been sailing all weekend by hand....

Links are bad,(to screenshot) just wondering if there are some shortcuts I'm missing.

Found my answer elsewhere, but also ran into this map photo on the site here.

Posting link for others searching...

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12913.msg0;boardseen#new

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version