Author Topic: Weapon Ablities  (Read 3114 times)

Offline CuemifTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Cuemif has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Weapon Ablities
« on: February 06, 2011, 09:07:46 PM »
I have an idea to make a script but not sure where to start. Here is what I want it to do . I want it to keep my weapon speicals toggled, so that if I use a spell once it is casted it will BLAM toggle it back on . I hope someone can help me with this I think it would help a lot of use :P

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Weapon Ablities
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2011, 04:49:48 AM »
There's two ways of doing this.

1 - Journal scan for the message associated with the special chosen. Once it's been completed, toggle it back on.

2 - Pixel scan the specials icon.

I prefer the second way, it's pretty fail safe. Look around for some Honor/Attack and Lightning Strike stuff here and you'll see how it's done.

*OH you could just put it on a timer, but that's not a very good way of doing it. If you miss and get out of cycle with the timer you may wind up toggling it off all the time.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2011, 07:44:06 AM »
*OH you could just put it on a timer, but that's not a very good way of doing it. If you miss and get out of cycle with the timer you may wind up toggling it off all the time.

You can do it this way you just need to compute the timer. What applications like int, spirit speak, or what ever would make the timer be long or shorter and then give also do acheck on your mana and make sure you have the mana to recast the special and then leave yourself a few mili seconds before recasting it and it will work.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2011, 08:01:07 AM »

You can do it this way you just need to compute the timer. What applications like int, spirit speak, or what ever would make the timer be long or shorter and then give also do acheck on your mana and make sure you have the mana to recast the special and then leave yourself a few mili seconds before recasting it and it will work.

I am noob at best I this I am gonna go for the 2nd way reading the pixils tho the timer way would be more effective

Scrripty

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2011, 10:25:18 AM »
You should really use pixel scanning, and a mana check.  Thats the best way to go.  You shouldn't be using a special if there's no mana for it, and the only reason you need a timer is if you're trying to keep from using double mana specials really.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2011, 04:49:25 PM »
Ok sounds good. Now I just need to figure a starting point been looking at honor/attack scripts and man I am not seeing how to get this done lol  any more pointer guys?

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2011, 03:43:30 PM »
I have given up on this I can not figure it out and do not know where to start if someone else wants to pick it up great . hope you post it here for us all to share

Offline Kalaka

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Kalaka has no influence.
  • Respect: +25
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2011, 07:11:19 PM »
Actually you should be able to do this with razor. It has if commands that check your mana and such, and the "set" ability only does what it says, sets it, not toggles it.. so you could technically just loop the hell out of it.. Probably not as good as a script, but hey I suck at scripting.

Tags: