Author Topic: Hey everyone!  (Read 4941 times)

Offline AmandaTappingTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • AmandaTapping has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Hey everyone!
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2011, 12:21:40 PM »
Ah, that is so great =)

I am having problems with a script I downloaded from easyuo, and I cant figure out whats wrong with it. It is a well rated script, so I guess it's something on my end.

The tailor trainer doe's 2 secure bag checks. One "secure bag", and one "resource bag", but I can not get it to recognize the resource bag. Only get the message that it is the wrong type. Tho it states "use a normal backpack like you can buy from a vendor, or a normal chest".

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2011, 12:29:27 PM »
you should just use the one here at this site.  i bet u are using the CEO one.  Paulonius has a great no leather all cloth trainer.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2011, 12:49:59 PM »
you should just use the one here at this site.  i bet u are using the CEO one.  Paulonius has a great no leather all cloth trainer.

link

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=5495.0

Offline AmandaTappingTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • AmandaTapping has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2011, 01:25:11 PM »
Aaah guys. Thank you so very much. Thats so helpfull.

And yes, I used the CEO one.

But with this one. Can I somehow skip the tinker options? ... I dont have, nor will have tinker on this character.

Im so sorry for all the questions and bothering tho. I have so much new stuff ingame to adjust to. And this ontop, it's a mouthfull :D

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2011, 02:17:19 PM »
You have to make around 500 sewing kits to gm tailor, so I didn't make it with an option to go without tink.  You could always dump tink later, but I think you should keep it.  I have a tinker trainer on here as well. Will get you enough tinker to reliably make sewing kits in a couple of hours.
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Tags: