Author Topic: Questions about dot and such  (Read 5430 times)

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Questions about dot and such
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2011, 01:29:26 PM »
I think with all the ideas flying around in this thread, you can stitch together a darn-sexy healer.  ;)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2011, 01:45:33 PM »
I got the bot, just want it to be a little more intuitive.

I want it to cure/heal on a need basis instead of a cycle. As it is now, if charA and charB constantly take damage, charA will get all the heals and charB will die.

If I can get it setup as a priority based on % or something, then the char who needs the heal the most that cycle will get the heal, and a new cycle/evaluation begins to see who gets the next one.

That's the goal at least....
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2011, 01:50:54 PM »
that sounds sexxy!  Can't wait to try it out!!
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

Scrripty

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2011, 01:52:47 PM »
I got the bot, just want it to be a little more intuitive.

I want it to cure/heal on a need basis instead of a cycle. As it is now, if charA and charB constantly take damage, charA will get all the heals and charB will die.

If I can get it setup as a priority based on % or something, then the char who needs the heal the most that cycle will get the heal, and a new cycle/evaluation begins to see who gets the next one.

That's the goal at least....

Good luck doing it with greater heals.  Mini heals would probly be the way to go.  Greaters, especially in protection, would be way too slow I would think... especially when you're up past 3 clients.

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2011, 06:47:36 AM »
No doubt, I've played with 3 clients and greaters are too slow. Maybe a consideration, if cliNR = 2 use greaters if cliNR > 2 use lessers. Of course then I'll have the Mystics come raging in asking for Cleansing Winds :(

I'm going to work on this in my limited spare time. I'd like to get a solid semi-intelligent healing bot working. I have the framework all set up including rudimentary following. It works insanely well for 2 accounts. I'd like to make it available for any number of accounts.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Tags: