Author Topic: Lugz Barb Leather Getter  (Read 33001 times)

Offline jlirsh

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • jlirsh has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Lugz Barb Leather Getter
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2013, 11:57:10 AM »
+1
Well i stand corrected, its not working :(. I went to farms, using the butchers war cleaver like i did with the white wyrm. the findtype for leather seems to be the same as barbed being JJG and all it is doing is taking the regular leather from my pack and dropping it on the corpses. I erased any of the "crapola" types in case that was messing with it and its still doing it..hrmmm

Offline ZigZagZebra

• Activity:
    0%
  • ZigZagZebra has no influence.
  • Respect: +12
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2015, 11:57:30 PM »
+1
Just tried firing this up for the first time. I've got some tailor BODs that are fiending some green leather.

Initially I had an issue where I kept honoring myself, and writhing about. I saw that one of the enemy types is XU, which I found matched myself! What the!?... Maybe this was an ID that had changed. So I deleted that out, modified it to drop leather at my porch rather than the bank and so far I haven't been able to let go of the steering wheel and let it just run on its own. I fear I'll come back to a grey screen. *sigh*

Think the first step will be to craft up a 100% fire ele damage drag slayer with those amazing leech stats we know and love for sampires.

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2015, 03:25:27 AM »
+1
I have used this script many times to get the barbed leather i need. If i remember correctly this script will even attack people that come too close or that have attacked you. Once i checked my screen and i kept seeing my character run after some player, then return the original starting point whilst the player was shooting me with his bow and arrows haha. So i took over the script and chased him out the dungeon lol! Good thing it wasn't a real pvp'er :)
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline Ketchup

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Ketchup has no influence.
  • Respect: +18
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2015, 06:05:55 AM »
+1
I'm having an issue with my character getting overweight and it starts to drop the gold/leather on the floor, any ideas why?

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2015, 12:05:10 PM »
+1
Do a search for #maxweight - xxx     or if weight > xxx    maybe  the limit is to hight for you.   I know that I buff my toon while I hunt for supply.     I use it 2 years ago and had to change a few think.  let me see when I return home what i did.   Most work great.  Just make sure to mark a few rune so you dont have to walk to far. 

Offline Ketchup

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2015, 12:24:21 PM »
+1
hehe thanks, I'll give that a try

Offline Ketchup

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2015, 12:28:56 PM »
+1
I changed the max hide weight and gold to send using bos  a  bit lower as I couldn't find a maxweight, hope this works

Offline hrs024

• Activity:
    0%
  • hrs024 has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2016, 09:30:47 PM »
+1
awesome script!

Offline hrs024

• Activity:
    0%
  • hrs024 has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2016, 11:09:07 PM »
+1
awesome script!
stops after like 40 mins? it still kills but does not loot corpses?

Offline Murdok

• Activity:
    0%
  • Murdok has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2017, 06:36:28 PM »
+1
Just an fyi... even after all these years this script works great for gathering barbed leather!

Offline coachcraig

• Activity:
    0%
  • coachcraig has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2017, 04:22:54 PM »
+1
Yes this scripts works for what I need it to. Only issue I have is that it's not sending the leather via bos. I'm new at scripting but will try to find out why that portion is not working for me.

Awesome script...!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2017, 04:18:04 AM »
+1
I would start with checking the itemid of the BOS and making sure it matches what the script is using, especially if you are on a free shard.

Offline coachcraig

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2017, 01:17:17 PM »
+1
I would start with checking the itemid of the BOS and making sure it matches what the script is using, especially if you are on a free shard.

It sends the gold just fine it's just the leather that's it's having a problem with for me. Other than that the script works good. I haven't had the time this weekend to investigate why it's not sending the leather but will probably tackle that first thing this week.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2017, 02:41:06 PM »
+1
look like if once doing one scan and POF is the first items in the list.   Each time you overweight if BOS gold.   U need to loot it twice to pick the leather

Offline coachcraig

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2017, 11:34:19 AM »
+1
I did a test of the script yesterday. I started at the kill spot with a BoS fully charged in my pack and a stack of 100 powders to recharge BoS. I commented out the looting of gold and gems and concentrated on the script sending the leathers when I was at or near max weight. The script would not send the leathers so I manually sent them (how ever before I turned off looting gold the script did send gold to the bank once I hit the weight limit). I waited for until my BoS was all the down to 0 charges to see if the script would recharge the BoS. It did not. So that's two issues I need to test and figure out now. Once I can get this script to start sending the leathers I'll be set.... :)

UPDATE: I may have answered my own question. I commented out the loot so maybe that's why it didn't find the leather? I'll have to test that theory when I get off work...
« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 11:55:28 AM by coachcraig »

Tags: