Author Topic: frneo's Weapon Crafter v5.0.1 08/31/11 now has TM's Advanced CLAw Support  (Read 50519 times)

Offline jlirsh

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • jlirsh has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: frneo's Weapon Crafter v4.1.3 out 08/25
« Reply #75 on: August 26, 2011, 12:48:23 PM »
hahaha awwww, its not the bags. I redid the setup from start to finish, clearing the old one out :P.. just rebooted gon resetup now

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 26, 2011, 01:00:47 PM »
I havent looked at the code but do you take preventative actions if a property isnt returned.  After doing alot of property checks thier are occasions when UO doesnt return the property value or return it fast.    A check against a know bit of text prefereably at the end of the string is a good safety measure

ie something like 
Code: [Select]
repeat
  event property %thisid
  wait 5
until  Durability in #property
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline jlirsh

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 26, 2011, 01:11:30 PM »
well i rebooted, reconfigured and still same result.. however it saved a 30ssi and two cycles later bypassed a 90 poison. I dont know if itll help but i attached the pic of my screen

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
ScreenShot117.jpg

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Neo barely matters.Neo barely matters.
  • Respect: +155
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 26, 2011, 03:52:17 PM »
well i rebooted, reconfigured and still same result.. however it saved a 30ssi and two cycles later bypassed a 90 poison. I dont know if itll help but i attached the pic of my screen
Thank you for the pic.... I've put in a safety check for the property, like EN suggested. See if the issue is resolved for you please. If not, tell me about it, and I'll try something else...

I haven't tested this version yet, so if you give this a go, please tell me how it goes...

Thank you EN for the code...

Neo
Never refuse an invitation.
Never resist the unfamiliar.
Never fail to be polite.
And never outstay your welcome.

Offline jlirsh

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: frneo's Weapon Crafter v4.14 out 08/26
« Reply #79 on: August 27, 2011, 07:49:17 AM »
i tried it again for awhile last night, with uo assist, without uo assist. with and without programs running in the background and same result :(. Unfortunately im not a scripter, ive tried to learn and going to continue to try but i have no idea where to even start. I dont really understand why it worked perfectly and then all of a sudden didnt. I ran it last night for awhile, it saved all weapons cept for elemental damage ones. Everytime i saw a colored one i had to stop and pull it if i wanted it. So something is wrong with the elemental identifier. Im going to try some of your earlier versions and see if they work. Still an absolutely amazing script, once i can get it back up again :)

EDIT* i just tried the 4.1.1 i believe, the one that was downloaded the most and funny thing was the second ten yielded an ssi25 100% poison wep but it didnt take it, so i grabbed it outta the bag before it got unraveled :). i had poison set at 90 and ssi at 30, so it wouldnt have taken it for the ssi properties. I'd like to see some more posts if anyone is having any problems with this, cuz if its just me i really dont wanna waste your time bc of something on my end. I just have no idea what could have changed
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 08:00:18 AM by jlirsh »

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: frneo's Weapon Crafter v4.14 out 08/26
« Reply #80 on: August 27, 2011, 09:31:51 AM »
i tried it again for awhile last night, with uo assist, without uo assist. with and without programs running in the background and same result :(. Unfortunately im not a scripter, ive tried to learn and going to continue to try but i have no idea where to even start. I dont really understand why it worked perfectly and then all of a sudden didnt. I ran it last night for awhile, it saved all weapons cept for elemental damage ones. Everytime i saw a colored one i had to stop and pull it if i wanted it. So something is wrong with the elemental identifier. Im going to try some of your earlier versions and see if they work. Still an absolutely amazing script, once i can get it back up again :)

EDIT* i just tried the 4.1.1 i believe, the one that was downloaded the most and funny thing was the second ten yielded an ssi25 100% poison wep but it didnt take it, so i grabbed it outta the bag before it got unraveled :). i had poison set at 90 and ssi at 30, so it wouldnt have taken it for the ssi properties. I'd like to see some more posts if anyone is having any problems with this, cuz if its just me i really dont wanna waste your time bc of something on my end. I just have no idea what could have changed
I talked this over with a friend of mine who uses this script a lot. He must have burned around 1000 hammers using this, without issues... So I really can't say why this is happening to you...

I even put the property check like EN suggested, so I don't really know what else it could be....

I just want to tell you how it works, so that maybe you can see something wrong with your setup.

It will make the weapon directly inside the unravel bag, and check it. If you already have a weapon in there before you start, it might not check the weapons properly, and thus unravel a weapon it should be keeping. Also, you shouldn't keep moving your mouse over stuff to check them, because it could mess up the gump waits...

Other than that, I'm really not sure what could be the issue...

If you want, you can add me on ICQ and I'll more than gladly try and make this work with you...

PS: If you want to see if a weapon is going to be unraveled or not, make sure you pause the script using the pause button, and then move your cursor over it, instead of checking it while the script is running.

For instance, you wait for it to make, say 10 weapons, and you pause it, before the unraveling. Then you check each weapon to see if they should be saved or not. And on the list on the right you will see the property that triggered the save action, if a weapon is to be saved.

EDIT: I've just tested this with the last 3 hammers I had... I checked weapon per weapon before it got unraveled, through all 3 hammers... All weapons with the selected properties were saved, with no exception... Including all elemental damage ones (I've set a minimum of 20 each elemental so that I could have more weapons that should be saved, to test this better)
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 09:43:32 AM by frneo »
Never fail to be polite.

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: frneo's Weapon Crafter v4.1.5 out 08/27
« Reply #81 on: August 27, 2011, 02:53:55 PM »
Well, I finally found the time to tinker around with this a bit... I've made some changes on how the check routines work. Although the previous versions were working for almost everyone apparently, I want this to be useful to everyone who cares to try it.

Please tell me how the crafting goes with this new version (v4.1.5)... I've used some string stuff to mess around with the property... Hope this works well...

I'm looking forward to some feedback (especially from you, jlirsh :) )

Neo!
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 02:55:28 PM by frneo »
Never fail to be polite.

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: frneo's Weapon Crafter v4.1.6 out 08/28
« Reply #82 on: August 28, 2011, 07:28:14 AM »
V 4.1.6 out with a minor fix.
Never fail to be polite.

Offline jlirsh

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: frneo's Weapon Crafter v4.1.6 out 08/28
« Reply #83 on: August 29, 2011, 05:54:29 PM »
Im going to try this in a few.. unfortunately im at my moms house cuz my house is flooded and not gon have electricity till the weekend :( damnnn hurricanes.. but right before the hurricane i found it was a problem with my unravel bag. I switched thru two unravel bags and the third bag i picked to unravel started pulling items. Then however it got stuck at checking properties. it would do like 5-15 weapons and then just pause at checking properties. I am going to try ur new version now and see how it goes. It is a great script man, and if its working for 99% of the people, you should be very proud of it, somethings gotta be glitchy on my side...

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: frneo's Weapon Crafter v4.1.7 out 08/30
« Reply #84 on: August 30, 2011, 07:39:54 AM »
edit: v 4.1.8 out with some other minor fixes
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 11:31:39 AM by frneo »
Never fail to be polite.

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
V5.0.0 out, now with TM's Advanced CLAw support! :)
Never fail to be polite.

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
V 5.0.1 out
Never fail to be polite.

Offline jlirsh

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: frneo's Weapon Crafter v5.0.1 08/31/11 now has TM's Advanced CLAw Support
« Reply #87 on: September 08, 2011, 04:50:25 PM »
i didnt have power for a week because of the hurricane.. Got it back and instant patched by accident and then patched again :(.. cant wait to try out the new versions, and mannnn have you beeen bussyyyyyyy :)

Offline jlirsh

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 13, 2011, 06:22:28 PM »
tested it out on 500 hammers, Its sickk bro!! All the other versions worked for awhile but stopped. This one works like a charm. Thanks for a sick script :)

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 13, 2011, 06:35:16 PM »
tested it out on 500 hammers, Its sickk bro!! All the other versions worked for awhile but stopped. This one works like a charm. Thanks for a sick script :)
Nice... I'm really happy it worked out for you! :)

Cheers

neo

Never fail to be polite.

Tags: