Author Topic: frneo's Crafter v2.1 09/02/11 with TM's Advanced CLAw support  (Read 55029 times)

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Neo barely matters.Neo barely matters.
  • Respect: +155
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: frneo's Crafter v2.1 09/02/11 with TM's Advanced CLAw support
« Reply #90 on: January 03, 2014, 10:04:16 PM »
Yeh, I had no idea about stone armor also.  Sounds like it might chafe a bit, especially in the crotchal region. Lol
hahaha

They saw that beforehand :D
Never refuse an invitation.
Never resist the unfamiliar.
Never fail to be polite.
And never outstay your welcome.

Offline robot_legs

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • robot_legs has no influence.
  • Respect: +6
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 15, 2014, 04:56:50 PM »
Just wanted to give a big thank you for this! Currently working away crafting a sampire luck plate suit that would of been damn near impossible otherwise (only two spare resist points). Thanks again for the hard work.

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 15, 2014, 11:20:24 PM »
Just wanted to give a big thank you for this! Currently working away crafting a sampire luck plate suit that would of been damn near impossible otherwise (only two spare resist points). Thanks again for the hard work.
Thank you for the kind words and the feedback!

Cheers!
Never fail to be polite.

Offline Iceman

• Activity:
    0%
  • Iceman has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 18, 2014, 07:30:40 AM »
I was trying to use this last night to make some armor pieces. Setup went ok but when making armor pieces, it would make one piece and then make tongs(I was making metal armor) then make another armor piece and tongs after that. With my limited knowledge, I couldn't find out why.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 09, 2014, 12:53:23 PM »
Sounds like it is looking for tongs and not finding them so it keeps making them every time it does a check to see how many are in your bag. Check the item id for tongs on your shard and compare it to the script.

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Canuker has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 23, 2014, 03:28:58 PM »
I've started playing a little again and wanted to make a new luck suit.  Thanks for sharing this, it's a god send for making 2 phys resist studded for the new suit(s). 
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 10, 2015, 09:12:03 AM »
If you craft an item that weighs the same as the leather used (gargish leather chest), the script never asks if you have created the item because it doesn't notice a difference in weight. One would then manually e.g. add 10 leather to the bag so it'll move on. But this then causes the problem that your %minimum isn't set correctly which will end up trying to craft without having enough leather.

So that's a bug i found but it's the first time i'm using this script and i am liking it :)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 09:17:11 AM by Pearls »
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 11, 2015, 03:30:58 AM »
If you craft an item that weighs the same as the leather used (gargish leather chest), the script never asks if you have created the item because it doesn't notice a difference in weight. One would then manually e.g. add 10 leather to the bag so it'll move on. But this then causes the problem that your %minimum isn't set correctly which will end up trying to craft without having enough leather.

So that's a bug i found but it's the first time i'm using this script and i am liking it :)
Hey man, thanks for letting me know.

I always thought this could happen in some situation, just never had it actually happen heh...

I will see about fixing it!

Cheers!
Never fail to be polite.

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 11, 2015, 07:59:03 AM »
Also had it happen to me once where it made 15 or so tinker tools. Haven't tried to reproduce to be honest :)
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 28, 2015, 08:29:27 AM »
I would love to see a function so you could change what you are making without stopping and restarting the script. Yes, I am being lazy lol. I am making a suit and having it save 10 pieces before going on to the next piece. I can pause it and have just craft a different piece and then it will start crafting those. The issue comes into that the weight gets messed up and it does not grab more leather and  I have to pause it and add it or it just loops without crafting anything.

I love the script either way though!!

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 28, 2015, 03:27:45 PM »
I would love to see a function so you could change what you are making without stopping and restarting the script. Yes, I am being lazy lol. I am making a suit and having it save 10 pieces before going on to the next piece. I can pause it and have just craft a different piece and then it will start crafting those. The issue comes into that the weight gets messed up and it does not grab more leather and  I have to pause it and add it or it just loops without crafting anything.

I love the script either way though!!
You might see that if I ever finish and release "Crafter Revolution"! :)

It's kind of stored away for now though! :(

EDIT: But yeah, for now I guess this script could use some love! I just find it hard right now to work with EasyUO after seeing how practical Stealth is...
Never fail to be polite.

Offline JFSF

• Activity:
    0%
  • JFSF has no influence.
  • Respect: +8
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 01, 2017, 08:38:06 PM »
Hello guys. Neo, first off I want to say thanks for the work you have into this awesome tool. Im running the claw with the resists I want and exceptional made items into a rule. As I run the setup on the crafter2.0 i target all the bags needed and then my tool and make my first piece. I target the pice like im asked and say it was what i wanted made. after that the script is trying to make me reforge the armor piece. Im not wanting anything reforged just a piece crafted with 2 resists staying at the base level. Any thoughts on how to get this to work out for me. I realize this is an old thread just hoping that others still use it and have some tips. Thanks

Offline jenovauh

• Activity:
    0%
  • jenovauh has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 28, 2020, 10:33:14 AM »
Hi all, i am wondering if anyone know if this script is still working? I follow the guide and fire it up, crafted a few pieces of armor and then status showing Getting ingots but it will never get any ingots. And it keep crafting the item without having enough ingot.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 28, 2020, 07:59:21 PM »
If you are on a free shard, make sure the id for the ingots is correct. Free shard and prodo use different ids many times.

Offline jenovauh

• Activity:
    0%
  • jenovauh has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 29, 2020, 05:18:47 AM »
not in free shard. I am trying in OSI shard and ingot ID is correct.

Tags: