Author Topic: What I'd like to see...  (Read 6132 times)

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
What I'd like to see...
« on: September 02, 2011, 01:30:20 PM »
A stable corpse looter.

Make it easy for people to add in TYPEs of stuff... start with imbuing ingredients.

Not the CLAw style evaluation looter, later we can get that one, for right now just a stable loot what I decide to loot from a corpse, only looking at items from my list.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
Re: What I'd like to see...
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2011, 12:50:01 AM »
A stable corpse looter.

Make it easy for people to add in TYPEs of stuff... start with imbuing ingredients.

Not the CLAw style evaluation looter, later we can get that one, for right now just a stable loot what I decide to loot from a corpse, only looking at items from my list.
I will take that "Challenge". Right now i use a own made Looter with ITem Evaluator but to use it you must set your types by your own inside the script.
If i have enough time i will try to modify it this weekend ..:)

Crome

Tags: