Author Topic: Hands on Review: Bond 007 Quantum Of Solace  (Read 9051 times)

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Hands on Review: Bond 007 Quantum Of Solace
« on: February 09, 2009, 08:28:41 AM »
The fundamental first person shoot em up.

My son played the single player game for a few hours, then moved into the online play. He never did go back to the single player game... I suppose that means something.

Online play was fun. It's a team play thing, and seemed fairly smooth.

Thats about all I have to say about that.... One note though... I didn't like the scrolling movement at all. I'd watch my son play and actually start to get sick to my stomach after a while. I attribute it to the movement in the game. Or the Asiago I was having with my Fat Tire was bad... but who can tell with Asiago?
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Hands on Review: Bond 007 Quantum Of Solace
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 02:20:50 PM »
Asiago I was having with my Fat Tire was bad... but who can tell with Asiago?
If I'm correct ins't that Cheese? I'm not to sure what the fat tire is.. got my interested though

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2009, 03:49:25 PM »
Yep, Asiago is a dry cheese, similiar to parm, but I like the flavor better...

Fat Tire is... well, here's wiki:

The Fat Tire recipe originates from a co-founder's bicycle trip through Belgium from brewery to brewery. The company promotes its Fat Tire ale locally by the public placement of colorful vintage bicycles outside its brewery, which is located adjacent to the public bike path along the Cache La Poudre River.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2009, 04:15:52 PM »
hehe I've had Asiago bagels from panera break, awesome Beagle BTW. but I've never had a hunk of Asiago cheese.. sounds good though :)

so a fat tire is "good" beer :)

Tags: