Author Topic: Question : Where Do I get "Strong Boxes" or "Metal Chests" ??  (Read 6423 times)

Offline AlphaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Alpha barely matters.Alpha barely matters.
  • Respect: +44
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Question : Where Do I get "Strong Boxes" or "Metal Chests" ??
« on: December 14, 2011, 10:01:14 AM »
I'm reworking my house a bit & decided I could use a few more of these gold colored smallish chests...   Does anyone know where / how to get them??  They are the gold colored chests about the same size as the red colored carpentry "Wooden Box."  If you check search.uo  I find them under "Metal Chest" or "Strongbox", but I'm guessing they are a rare steal maybe?

Anyway.. Thx in advance.

Offline seeriusly

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • seeriusly has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
    • View Profile
Re: Question : Where Do I get "Strong Boxes" or "Metal Chests" ??
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2011, 04:58:06 PM »
I made a couple thousand of them back in the day.  There was a bug where you could lock down stacks and stacks of ore (is what i used) or stuff that was heavy, then you customized your home and they'd all go into your packing crate, but they'd be in a gold box INSIDE your packing crate, you could then demolish your house with your packing crate out and it would drop all the boxes to the ground.  I don't know if you can still do it. 8)

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2011, 05:45:26 PM »
Do not know if you can do that by demolishing the house but do know you can you can place lots of items all inside of your house and then customize it and place items where you have secured item in your house and when you come out of custimize mode the items you covered will now be in gold boxes inside of your moving crate. Now do somehting like place another house on the same account and let the house decay and when the house decays all items that where in your moving crate will fall inside of the gold boxes. Now that you have the gold boxes take them to your house and use a adjustment tool too turn items inside your house and turn one of the locked down golden boxes and when you turn it it becomes a strong box.

Offline AlphaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Alpha barely matters.Alpha barely matters.
  • Respect: +44
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2011, 06:13:16 PM »
Thx for the info...  replacing my house isn't something I'll end up doing though.   Ah well, I'll just grab any I see show up for sale & have to call it good at that I think.

Offline 8 Ball

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • 8 Ball has no influence.
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2012, 05:08:05 AM »
They can go for up to 500k each on some shards, so if you have an account without a house its worth trying :)

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2012, 06:11:46 AM »
Are these the ones that can only hold 25 items? I have a bunch of those for some strange reason.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline 8 Ball

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • 8 Ball has no influence.
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2012, 07:07:19 AM »
Nope, those ones are old friend/co-owner boxes I think, from when you could place one in someone else's house to hold your stuff :) Considered a rare now though.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2012, 07:10:50 PM »
Nope, those ones are old friend/co-owner boxes I think, from when you could place one in someone else's house to hold your stuff :) Considered a rare now though.

A rare I was considering them an annoyance... I seem to have a bunch of them that hold slightly different amounts.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2012, 02:55:00 AM »

A rare I was considering them an annoyance... I seem to have a bunch of them that hold slightly different amounts.

I will take any extra annoyances like that you have in the game :)

Tags: