Author Topic: Looking for a guild  (Read 3770 times)

Offline PueblesTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Puebles has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Looking for a guild
« on: January 04, 2013, 03:03:54 AM »
Hello my pixel peeps.....

I am looking for a guild to join. I am not overly concerned of the shard as I am sure it will be on one other than the shard I am currently on; Lake Austin.

What I bring:
   I currently have 13 fully developed characters on LA, and a decent dexer on Lake Superior. I am willing to transfer several of them as needed.
   I prefer doing champ spawns, peers, bosses, challenging PvM type stuff.
   I do not do PvP. I am too slow and suck at PvP. I will participate in PvP to escape raids of champ spawns, help rez guildmates, defend bases.

What I am looking for:
   A guild that has a high activity rate; multiple players on-line during prime times. Players that are not bank sitting.
   Hunts of all types.
   Absolutely NO role playing!!! Not only do I not do it, this has ruined the guild that I am currently in.
   No drama (see no role playing).
   Housing location to safely log and exchange items between characters. I am unwilling to drop the Tram castle and other prime house on LA.
   Crafting support. At least until I can train up and transfer another crafter. I will collect all ingredients needed, I am not looking for gifts.

Offline KaliOfLS

• That's "Dr." Kali to you!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • KaliOfLS has no influence.
  • Respect: +33
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a guild
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2013, 07:05:33 AM »
Boy, if you move to LS for this guild, let me know.  I'm in a guild that is friendly, with out drama... But they fight oaks, and the ilshenar champs only. No peerless, no fel champs, no stygian.... I'm growing bored of these.

In terms of what you're looking for.

What I can bring to the table:
Crafters:
Legendary Imbuer, (still working on his tailor, so no reforging those yet) w/ fletching/tinker/tailor/smith
Legendary Smith/Tailor GM Arms Lore/Miner/Carp/Tink  so if this guild exists, I can meet your needs with crafting support
Alchemist/Scribe (Not sure what to do with him.  Was going to make him a carpenter w/music so I can make instruments and certain house add ons)
Pvp: Nox Mage, Bushi Macer, Necro/Weaver/Mage (Eh, weaving could be swapped for a better pvp template, Nox Mage needs 120 scrolls to finish)
Pvm: Mage/Bard, Mage/Tamer, Sampire, Tamer/tHunter, Necro/Weaver/Mage (works good for champing)
Lost Causes: Full Blown Theif (stealing/snoop/hiding/stealth/magery/eval rest in med), Chiv Archer.. well unless this template is good in pvp, I don't have the gear to support this character.  He never gets played)

I could easily let one of my houses become a guild house.  Good vendor location just outside of Makoto-Jima, about 3 screens from gate.
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 
^ real life signature for sure

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2013, 10:52:40 AM »
If you guy never want to  try PAC ( if ur ping is good) you can look up ZKV.  It the guild that can suit your need. ZKV do all what available in the game.  NO Schedule hunt, just random hunting,   You want to do a peerless, you gather key and ppl will join you to gather more keys and kill boss. Just ask what ppl do and joined them; is that simple.

Offline KaliOfLS

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2013, 10:57:55 AM »
God, that would be great.  I just collected two rounds of dread horn and found out, sadly, that my sampire isn't equipped yet to handle dread horn on his own. Still can't get my guildies to just fight the horn with me.  Even after I've collected the keys.
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2013, 11:39:52 AM »
I have been trying to get  LRC   suit on LS that will be great.   If you can make me a basic elf and Gargoyle ( 100 LRC, 7 MI). I can start making new guy there. 

that a shame that no one want to kill here after you did all that work.  I will be back home next weekend, So I will be able to introduce you if you want.   Just a few ppl how of your work :))   

Offline KaliOfLS

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2013, 11:46:40 AM »
I'm sure I can make you an LRC/MI
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2013, 02:03:04 PM »
I actually ping the same for Pacific as I do on LA.

I actually moved all my characters from Lake Superior with my guild two years ago.

So, both shards would be possible.

Here is what I have available for transfer:
Mystic Mage Gargoyle
Wampire Macing Gargoyle
Tamer Mage Gargoyle
Necro Mage Elf
Bard Mage Human (With all Bard skills 120 and available on stones)
Stealth Mage Elf
T-Hunter Mage Human
Thief Mage Human (With all thief skills maxed and available on stones)
Necro mage Fisherman
Chiv Bush Swordsman Human

Available to be recreated:
Sampire Human
Disco Thrower Gargoyle
I do have one person that does champ spawns and hunts Slasher and Stygian Dragon with me occassionally.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2013, 05:12:51 PM »
Not sure which one you are comfortable to do some Hunting.  I personally use a Sammy, mystic thrower or a bard(mystic or mage).    I guest you can bring your Mystic Mage Gargoyle, and build new guy.  Sure we can help each other.   

Offline HardY-

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • HardY- has no influence.
  • Respect: +16
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2013, 08:25:03 PM »
a own a pvp guild on atl (min fact) and i'm member of a good pvm guild on atl too (uwf) if ou want move to atl let me know

Offline freddy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • freddy has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2013, 11:58:02 PM »
you can join my guild on atl - consists of just my chars - MoB (Money over Bit*es)

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2013, 07:51:59 AM »
I am currently building a necro mage on Atl. That character is already outfitted fairly well. I need a week to finish that character off. So, I will see Hardy and Freddy soon. BTW, I visited the UWF website and tried to register for the forums. I got kicked out with an error for an invalid link. That is why I went to the UO Script forum.

Ghost  and  KaliofLS, I have that dexer on LS already, skills are:
Anat 120
Bush 120
Chiv 85
Heal 90
Parry 120
Sword 120
Tactics 95

He has a complete set of weapons and great talismans. I solo Yamadon with this guy. It would not take much to convert him to a sampire.

Do yall use ICQ, vent, etc.?

My ICQ is 612247949

Offline HardY-

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • HardY- has no influence.
  • Respect: +16
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2013, 12:25:31 PM »
icq 479214733

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2013, 07:18:48 AM »
Guy, I have return from my vacation, so if you wan to hookup on PAC , so I can introduce you  if you desire and see what you need.

Tags: