Author Topic: RANDOM INTERESTING Tidbit.. A tamed Goat can....  (Read 4550 times)

Offline AlphaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Alpha barely matters.Alpha barely matters.
  • Respect: +44
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
RANDOM INTERESTING Tidbit.. A tamed Goat can....
« on: September 01, 2009, 08:55:29 AM »
lol.. I was browsing a thread on Stratics that someone linked me about Heartwood scripters...  Anyway.... apparently the scripter in question has quite the operation setup.  15-20 stealthed questers being fed by a packy train of 5 being restocked every 30 sec or so.  The interesting part of all this was that there was a TAME GOAT involved... (goat was in position on multiple shards)...  After a fair amount of brainstorming summon nailed it...

A TAME GOAT will EAT a leather backpack with everything in it just like a trash can... This is apparently a VERY old easter-egg.. lol WHO KNEW?

Random... but I liked it... 

I'm sure some other creative people can think of a way to use this... FaF ??  or something heh.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: RANDOM INTERESTING Tidbit.. A tamed Goat can....
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2009, 08:58:41 AM »
Wow Nice read !!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2009, 09:24:15 AM »
What i want to know is who are these mystery scripters and why arnt they here ???
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Scrripty

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2009, 09:59:21 AM »
What i want to know is who are these mystery scripters and why arnt they here ???

Better yet why don't they SHARE. :)  That's a great find.  I'm out to tame some sheep on a second account.  I want to know HOW I DID NOT KNOW OF THIS?  I personally think the dev's put stuff in just for themselves and friends... kinda like greedy scripters... :)

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2009, 10:31:28 AM »
I'm out to tame some sheep on a second account
sheep != goat
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 11:22:06 AM by 12TimesOver »
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2009, 11:08:54 AM »
Is that like saying a duck = chicken ??

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2009, 11:22:10 AM »
Is that like saying a duck = chicken ??

Is that a new dish at my local <ethnic resturant here>.. a duck chicken speacil please... with extra beef !!!
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2009, 11:30:46 AM »
But every year for Thanksgiving John Madden has a Tur-Duk-En

a chicken in a duck in a turkey
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline AlphaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Alpha barely matters.Alpha barely matters.
  • Respect: +44
    • View Profile
Original Stratics Threads (PICS)
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2009, 02:57:42 PM »
http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=154424

Here's the Stratics thread that started it...

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2009, 03:23:59 PM »
That is a awesome idea!  I had no idea about goats eating bags.  A mobile trash can... sweet! 

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2009, 03:27:16 PM »
That's hilarious.  Verified?
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2009, 06:56:04 PM »
While Ingenious, I just use 1 account crafting filling 2 secures and two stealthers donating, and dropping off the bags in a trash can at the house :)
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline Noobie

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Noobie has no influence.
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2009, 08:35:42 PM »
I am going to have to try this out when i get home. (I dont really need to sleep tonight)

Offline questar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • questar has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2009, 09:00:36 PM »
That's hilarious.  Verified?

Yes, it's more than a bag it's leather. They will eat shoes too. Haven't tried any armour. I did drop a bag of tongs on one and he ate it no problem.

Not sure if he will eat a backpack. I know they won't eat a pouch.

q

Tags: