Author Topic: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman  (Read 481548 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman
« Reply #420 on: January 29, 2013, 08:58:26 AM »
What is happening exactly?  The script should pathfind for any time necessary to return to the boat.  Are you sure the boat is pointing north?
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Peppar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Peppar has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: January 29, 2013, 09:25:52 AM »
When he walks true the moongate to the boat he just stands there and spamming "patfinding" over his head. This only happends if I add a 30sec timer for him to wait before he moves
to the spot behind the pole.

It works perfect when I dont add time to the timer. The boat is pointing north.

I need the timer because sometimes he will walk back true the moongate and get stuck at the bank .

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #422 on: January 29, 2013, 09:40:25 AM »
Ah, that's right - Siege again.  No Recall.  That timer shouldn't mess up the pathfinding.  I'm unsure what's wrong there.

Again, this wasn't really meant to work on any other shard but production normal shards.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: January 29, 2013, 11:13:27 AM »
If you are gate-ing yourself, you can remove the stand correctly sub, since you will already be behind the mast.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #424 on: January 29, 2013, 04:54:22 PM »
Even when you are returning to the boat?  I woulda thought if you popped a gate returning to the ship that it would also appear where you normally recall.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: January 29, 2013, 05:31:57 PM »
If you are gate-ing yourself, you can remove the stand correctly sub, since you will already be behind the mast.

No it is random now in terms of location.

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: January 30, 2013, 01:54:06 PM »
yeah, but he's on Seige, so they don't play by the same rules as us.
he's gating from his boat to a bank, banking, then walking back into the same gate. so he should already be in the same location that he started.

Offline Peppar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Peppar has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: January 31, 2013, 12:04:08 AM »
yeah, but he's on Seige, so they don't play by the same rules as us.
he's gating from his boat to a bank, banking, then walking back into the same gate. so he should already be in the same location that he started.

Its also random on Siege.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #428 on: January 31, 2013, 08:47:24 AM »
The script is designed to do two recall/gates to and from the boat, not just one gate.  It would need to be modified for that.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: January 31, 2013, 10:41:25 AM »
I seem to remember that I fixed my problems with 'stand correctly' by running the sub twice.

*shrug*  Not elegant, certainly, but I'm an admitted hack and sometimes the brute force approach works!

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: January 31, 2013, 05:36:33 PM »
well the problem seems that you walk back into your gate after you have returned to your boat, so I would put in a check to wait until the gate has gone down before you start walking to the stand correct sub.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #431 on: January 31, 2013, 05:39:32 PM »
well the problem seems that you walk back into your gate after you have returned to your boat, so I would put in a check to wait until the gate has gone down before you start walking to the stand correct sub.

That's a winning idea!
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Shawn

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Shawn has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: March 05, 2013, 12:49:13 PM »
Awseome Script!!  So far this is my favorite script not only because of what its capable of but because I had to do alot of different little tweaks to get it to work on my shard.  I am still so green at editing these scripts that even the simplest edit i do to fix it not working makes me feel like I am learning.  I had to take some lines out to get it to find the banker during setup,  it wasnt looting the serpents, it couldnt find the tillerman,  I had to change the fishing range lower, it wouldnt loot MiBs but I figured all that out for the most part and got lucky on the other parts.   ;D

The only issue I am completely lost on is sometimes when I kill a serpent and the boat needs to shift over to the corpse, I still have to manually move my fisherman across my small boat to the edge to be able to reach and loot, or to the front of the boat.  Is there a way to have him move closest to the corpse, loot, and back to the recall spot behind the mast?

Thanks again for all your hard work Scripters!!!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #433 on: March 05, 2013, 01:14:40 PM »
Are you on a freeshard?
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Shawn

• Activity: