Author Topic: Hello - Attempt 2  (Read 1841 times)

Offline RicardoTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Ricardo has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello - Attempt 2
« on: March 21, 2015, 06:04:33 AM »
Hi guys, so I was in a rush my first time and didn't really write the best intro. So I'm going to give it another go. My name is Ricardo, I've been playing UO for 10+ years, I'm 24, so thats nearly half my life! Crazy to think about..... UO was my first MMO ever and the only one to ever keep me hooked! When I first started playing, I would get PK'd all the time, being a noob I had a full pack of crap, literal crap, and PK's would take my stuff and cut it up! It was the worst ever.... So from that experience, I wrote healing scripts and learned how to cast and before you knew it I was the one killing the PKs! Slowly, I got my friends playing UO and helped them out with PvP, so before you know it I had a PK guild. Wild how things can change. Other than my PK status, my friends see me as their best suit builder/imbuer. I can build one hell of a PvM or PvP suit.

In real-life, I work retail for a high-end electronics store. I live in Colorado which is a wonderland for anything outdoors. When I'm not cycling in the winter, I have bombing the slopes at the resorts. Sports and outdoors are my other passion, so Colorado is my perfect playground. Also, a very avid mac user and run my UO game client through virtual machines! I will only ever use a Mac so VMWare is the only way I can play! If anyone every has a question about getting UO set up on your Mac, feel free to shoot me a question! I am an expert on the subject matter!

Finally, the reason I'm joining ScriptUO is because I want to expand my knowledge of coding scripts. I already have a pretty in-depth knowledge of scripting and have written healing, potion, honoring and announce scripts, so I'd like to apply the knowledge I learn here to make my scripts work better and maybe pick up a few handy scripts on the way!

Best Regards,
Ricardo Javier

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello - Attempt 2
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2015, 06:09:29 AM »
Thanks for updating your intro! - Restricted status lifted - feel free to look around!

WELCOME!

Online Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello - Attempt 2
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2015, 06:38:32 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline Cush

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cush has no influence.
  • Respect: +42