Author Topic: New User Intro  (Read 1425 times)

Offline LikkiTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Likki has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
New User Intro
« on: February 03, 2020, 07:28:47 PM »
Hello, I've been playing UO since before I started having kids. Needless to say I am old. On Sonoma I went as Lady AllyCat and Chaos, I have played Lake Superior and Great Lakes as well.

Then life happened and needless to say I stopped playing about the time they brought out the pirates and kewl looking boats.. lol I actually met my rl ex husband on this twenty something yr old game.

Again life came along and hit me in the face, got divorced .. got cancer.. got depressed so came back to game. It was the only time i could remember having happy memories.
Have tried some free shards didnt want to go back to the pay shards. UOForever and Demise became my home for a while, there have been a few others but none that i would name cuz well to be honest they weren't to my liking. lol

Once I came back to the game i found that a lot of the scripts i used before no longer worked. So I started working on my own and I do have a few smaller ones I use that I have worked out, but I have questions and need a bit of help with some and figured to find some who have the same problems or thoughts that I have.
I love this game it has brought me a lot of happiness and will prolly be playing this game on my death bed.

So anyways here I am and this is my intro. I certainly hope that i have done this correctly. As for typos and grammar sorry working with a laptop and it sux..

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: New User Intro
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2020, 06:06:34 AM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2020, 07:18:56 AM »
welcome to scriptuo..... ask away
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2020, 04:28:29 PM »
That's a helluva intro!  Glad you made it through all your trials and tribblations (misspelling intended) intact.  It's pretty sleepy around here anymore but you might find a body with a pulse from time to time.  Welcome.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2020, 06:05:43 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: