Author Topic: 10 years later my account is unbanned  (Read 1747 times)

Offline Danimal2020Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Danimal2020 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
10 years later my account is unbanned
« on: February 16, 2020, 07:38:34 AM »
Hi there,

Used to be here often. 10 year hiatus. Got unbanned and transferred all characters to Atlantic. Feels good to be back!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: 10 years later my account is unbanned
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2020, 08:56:58 AM »
A Very Warm Welcome!

Our only requirement to be part of this site is for new members to write a good and thoughfull introduction.

Before we will unrestrict you - you need to tell us a lot more!

Please greatly expand your introduction and tell us about yourself and your UO life.

Look at the sticked examples if you need insight.
I think you will find the effort required to write a four or five paragraphs will pay off with this community!

(Use a translator program if you feel you can not write in english.)

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2020, 10:22:32 AM »
Oh sure, I started playing in 1998 and played on and off until 2008? Just came back a few weeks ago. Originally from Napa Valley, moved to Sonoma sometime around 2001. Moved to Atlantic about a week ago. In the process of moving skills around and gearing up. Dont really know anyone but I am looking for a guild!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2020, 03:38:44 PM »
What was your favorite template? I prefer taming and fishing. PvP bores me because of all the running around and chasing and running away so I tend to stick to PvM.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2020, 01:06:44 PM »
I started as a blacksmith/miner back in 1998. Advanced into a full blown warrior. Then started a mage, then 2 more mages lol. This go around I really want to spend some time on a tamer. Not sure how to build one though? Never used discord, peace, music, or provoke so I need to relearn about some of the PVM stuff. Looking forward to training , learning, and working back into this game.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2020, 05:11:23 PM »
Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2020, 01:36:37 PM »
welcome to scriptuo.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: